Maternal Affections

"What the hell do you mean your mother?" ( Y/n) shouted louder than she had intended her eyes wide with alarm and shock.

Lena shrunk back, realizing that now she had to tell her about Aethyr, reveal she knew she was back and she had seen her.

"Well, what do you mean what the hell is Lillian doing involved in this?" ( Y/n) demanded her voice filled with a sternness Lena had never known before.

"No, (Y/n) you don't understand I don't mean Lillian I mean Aethyr."

" But she is in The Phantom Zone. " (Y/n) said concerned.

Lena shook her head. "No."

(Y/n) frowned staring at her for a long time unsure what she could say or do, anger took a hold of her, Lena had been lying to her, keeping something so important from her.

"Lena why did you not tell me, this was important."

" She wanted to keep our meetings quiet. " Lena said weakly.

"We know why now, Lena what were you thinking I told you why she was in the Phantom Zone yet you still continued to consort with her."

" I..I wanted to believe she was different, I wanted to believe that maybe my real mother wanted me, that she actually loved me. "

(Y/n) softened, pursing her lips and taking a deep breath, attacking and being angry at Lena wasn't going to help.

Kara blinked her eyes a few times replacing her glasses that had fallen down in her sleep, stretching taking a big yawn she finally noticed (Y/n) and Lena. "What's wrong? Did you find something?"

The two women looked at each other exchanging a silent question, before Lena nodded lowering her head sadly, (Y/n) rubbed her arm and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Kara it's time we all got things settled between us."

" What things? " Kara asked cautiously.

The chef looked at her cousin again. "I know you are Supergirl," Lena said in a quiet whisper.

Kara's eyes widened. "Bu..but how?"

" Your only disguise is glasses Kara, it's not hard. " The CEO shrugged.

Kara felt her face turn a bright red color. "You said the same thing (Y/n)."

She nodded. "Yes, there is more."

Kara nodded not liking the look of apprehension and fear in her friend and cousin's eyes.

"Kharys has a sister who escaped Krypton too." ( Y/n) said sitting on her desk happily taking the weight of her feet.

"Aethyr, She is my mother," Lena said softly.

" You are Kryptonian? " Kara said over dramatically, (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

Excellent acting Kara.

Of course, Kara already knew Lena was Kryptonian she had let that slip to Kara just as she had to Lena about Kara, but she hadn't been under the influence of red Kryptonite then.

"Why are you telling me this now?" Kara asked.

" The woman who gave Alessandro the kryptonite was Aethyr. " She pointed to the screen paused now on Aethyr talking with Alessandro.

Kara stood up from her seat and moved closer to the screen the woman's beauty was striking, her resemblance to Lena was astounding.

"If Aethyr is doing this Kara my mother will be with her she said some pretty weird stuff to me the last time we met, now with Alex I think she threatened her. "