Repercussions

Alex sat on her sister's couch, Kara sat next to her shell-shocked her eyes bold and crazed.

"I did that?" She asked uncertainly, her voice shook.

Alex nodded. "Yep, you did."

" I broke into Lena's apartment and assaulted her. "

"For God's sake Kara, of course, you didn't assault her you just got a little naked." Alex shivered remembering it, she was convinced it would take a very long time until that vision of hell cleared from her mind, she needed to see ( Y/n) naked soon to wipe away any remaining horror and replace it with her girlfriend's glorious flesh, her soft pert supple breasts that pressed against her shirt as though they were desperate to escape their oppressive confines, Alex's mind began to wonder.

"Are you even listening to me?"

" Of breast I am...I mean, of course, I am. " Alex stuttered her cheeks turning a fiery red.

Kara stared at her in shock. "Really Alex right now your thinking about (Y/n), I'm going through a crisis here I need my sister and she is mentally undressing her girlfriend!"

"It wasn't your fault."

" I'm struggling to understand how this happened. "

"The ghost seemed to like having your boobs." Alex shrugged.

" You are not helping me. "

"She said it."

"Oh, Rao Alex what else did I say to Lena before you and (Y/n) arrived? "

"I don't know Lena didn't say anything."

Kara slammed her head against the back of the couch. "Please tell me this is all a nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon."

"Come on I'm sure it was okay."

" Do you really think so? " Kara asked

"Absolutely." Alex wondered how she could sound so certain when she didn't feel certain at all, in fact, she was pretty sure Kara was a little screwed. "I think that you just really need to tell her how you feel."

"What Alex are you crazy I can't do that she is with someone, isn't that like cheating I'm not into that." Kara insisted quickly. 

Alex sighed. "Maybe we should listen to (Y/n), she isn't married maybe she is fair game if you wait too long it may be too late."

Kara turned to her sister again, her blue eyes filled with a weary sadness that broke Alex's heart at first sight. "Would you do it, if (Y/n) was still with Sara would you tell her you loved her even though she had a girlfriend."

"I think I did that."

                                                                      xxx

(Y/n) picked up her phone and quickly sent a text to Alex, Lena had been sitting in silence for half an hour.

Is Kara okay?

"So Lena I think that coffee is ice cold now." ( Y/n) pointed at the cup in between her hands she had made it for her over an hour ago. "I really think you are taking this way too hard, it's just another day in the life of Kara."

Lena turned her cloudy green eyes onto her. "You weren't there."

" Lena, what else happened? Did she hurt you? " (Y/n) sat up straighter feeling her usual protective nature rise up.

"No."

The chef breathed a sigh of relief. "So what is wrong Lena, please tell me."

"I can't."