Hello Mr. Bear

Alex stepped out of the shower, moving to stand before the steam covered mirror wiping away the obstacle to view herself with a sigh, a moment of insecurity hitting her about lines that appeared on her face, yesterday had been far too much to handle, when she thought back she remembered bumping into someone and them spilling something, then the rest had become a hazy mist that she seemed lost in. 

(Y/n) had saved her again, she had felt so awful when Kara had told her what she had done with Maggie, (Y/n) had seemed to not want to burden Alex with the guilt she knew she would feel, but the woman had assured her she wasn't angry. 

Arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind, her eyes lifting to the mirror to meet the (e/c) eyes of her lover, her chin now resting on Alex's shoulder the rich firm peaks of her nipples rubbed against the agent's soft skin. "Morning number one with my new roomie." (Y/n) smiled kissing her shoulder. 

"I hope we're a little more than roomies." Alex raised an eyebrow expectantly. 

"Hmm, maybe, maybe roomies with benefits, you know like I get a bed buddy and someone to massage my feet, a nice view to look at every day." Her interested eyes moved in the reflection of the mirror to Alex's bare chest. 

"So that is the arrangement we have is it? That seems fine with me I guess that means we can go and look for other hookups too?" Alex asked teasingly, smiling at the pouting grimace that appeared on (Y/n)'s face. 

"We're exclusive roomies with benefits."

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry about kissing Maggie I.."

"Please Alex stop saying sorry I know it was not your fault it was a horrible night and one I never want to relive, you at least were under a spell I kissed Diana, my only excuse is I was so lost and so scared about losing you I wanted to grasp on to something, but once I'd done it I realised the only thing I wanted was what I get from you, can we please just forget that awful night, when that screwed up Goddess sees me though, I'll throw her back to ancient Greece." 

Alex turned around in her arms. "Hey we're okay, aren't we? in fact maybe last night was what we needed, you know every tv couple has to have some milestone drama to overcome."

(Y/n) raised a dramatic eyebrow. "You don't think we've had enough of them already?"

"We're still here and stronger than ever aren't we?"

"Yes."

"Then we've beaten them all and come out the other side as winners, I would say that we, my love are totally endgame."

"I like the, my love bit."

"Oh yeah."

"Yep, I love being your anything."

Alex grinned wrapping her arms around her and pulling her closer. "Yep and now you are mine forever, no going back now Ms. (L/n)."

"I'm not planning on it Agent Danvers, oh yeah Alex."

" Hmm. "

"You may get a call today."

Alex frowned. " From who? "

"The police station, I kinda assaulted a police officer last night, so I just wanted to give you the heads up."

" You hit Maggie! "

"Of course, but you hit Diana so we think alike gorgeous."

                                                                                            xxx

The alleyway narrowed more the further they entered, the buildings seeming to lean over them
"So things are okay?" Kara asked as she kicked a bit of old wood out of her way.