Stupid Cupid

"He is pretty much pissing me off." ( Y/n) said leaning against the desk, Sara sniggering next to her she really had enough these holograms, and the fact they had no idea who was doing it or why was just adding to her annoyance. 

"Ah, you just reminded me of something." Kara lifted her finger into the air rushing to get the thing that she had bought especially for (Y/n)

"What do you think it is?" Sara asked amused by her act.

" Probably something she can eat. "

The blonde woman laughed turning to face (Y/n) fully, the superhero had to make sure her eyes remained glued to her face in her Canary costume she seemed to have a far more ample cleavage than she did in real life.

"So how are things going with the grumpy Agent?"

" The grumpy agent is a sweetheart and they are going well, I'm just so happy to have her back, last night when she fell asleep I just watched her, I know it sounds creepy but I just couldn't quite get my brain to realize that she was actually there."

"Strange she is only ever really grumpy and moody with me."

(Y/n) fought the urge to burst out into a fit of laughter, the knowing smirk on Sara's face really didn't help the situation.

"Of course she is, she dislikes you intensely."

Blue eyes widened in shock, "Why ever would she hate little old me?"

"No idea." She had no intention of getting into that debate, when she moved closer to her ( Y/n) moved back a few steps.

"Hey, you know the hot brunette, Sam," Sara asked out of the blue.

" Err yeah. " She'd still not gone home just yet despite the fact she wanted to go home to her daughter desperately.

"She is hot right, it's not just me she has this shy thing going on but you just know when she gets all hot she is like a wild.. "

"Okay thank you very much, Sara, we're supposed to be helping these women not wondering what they are like in bed. " (Y/n) shrieked wishing she could have blocked out the whole conversation.

"I was only going to say do you think she is into women."

"I don't know, I don't know her well enough to ask a question like that?"

Sara sighed slumping back against the desk. "I guess, straight people never have this problem."

(Y/n) nodded her head in agreement her eyes switching to Kara's smiling form rushing back towards them, so excited was she, she almost bumped into another agent who wasn't looking where they were going.

"She's never going to be a ballerina is she?" Sara laughed.

" No, she is not. "

"So (Y/n) I got you this," Kara announced a wide smile on her face as she held up a glass jar her cousin starred at it puzzled, she didn't know quite what to make of it.

" Wow, thanks Kara you ate whatever was inside. "

Kara frowned. "No, it's a swear jar, we really need to cut down your swearing." She looked at it proudly. " And this is how we do it, every time you swear a penny goes in here. "

The chef stared at her in disbelief. "Are you crazy?" She ignored the loud unattractive snorting eminating from Sara.

" I just think this is perfect, too much swearing is not good for you. "

"Where did you get that crap from?"

" Oops (Y/n) a penny in the jar. "

The chef turned towards Sara her hands ready to act out how outraged she was. "Since when has crap been a swear word?"