AgentCorp

"Lena Luthor I never thought I'd ever say this to you of all people, but this is the day you become dead to me!" (Y/n) raged her eyes now two burning orbs of hate as she stared at the two women, the one she had only a few hours ago made love in her bed while she whispered words of love in her ear, she couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing.

Kara was in an equal state of shock, her mouth agape she tried to fill the gap with words but none would come, none that made any sense anyway.

"Kara." Alex gasped her eyes taking in the woman standing before her as though she had suffered a long absence without her.

"What are you doing Alex?" Kara sighed exhausted with her sister's games, why did she need to self-destruct she had been happy with (Y/n) suddenly she had become some kind of player.

"Thank you very much, Lena, for stealing my girlfriend what the fuck are you doing what happened to your pitiful pleas of I can't make a move on Kara I have Bruce." (Y/n) mocked her former friend's voice as she spoke, her face turning red.

"Excuse me this is my wife," Lena replied confused, (Y/n) and Kara turned to look at each other a silent question passing between them both, What is going on? Lena turned angry eyes on (Y/n). "And what are you doing here?" She spat.

"Kara catch me I'm about to faint, she has the nerve to say this to me after sticking her tongue down my girlfriend's throat."

"You married her what is going on?" Kara shrieked as (Y/n) was so shocked and confused she had lost all power of speech, even her emotions were messed up, she wanted to laugh for some reason, it was probably the anxiety that was building up within her.

"Yes, of course, we are married." Alex shrugged lifting her arm more firmly around the woman who stood next to her, (Y/n) heard the loud noise of her teeth grinding angrily against each other.

The door behind them opened and (Y/n) blinked hard at who walked through it, her head bent down reading a file she held in her hands as she paid no attention to the four people stood in her lab.

"Alex."

"Two Alexs." Kara agreed stunned.

"Hey, guys what are you doing here?" Alex smiled up from her file. "Who are your friends?"

Kara and (Y/n) exchanged more puzzled looks. "Err we have no idea."

"Huh." Alex finally took in the two women when she came to stand next to (Y/n) and Kara, her expression mirrored her sister and girlfriend. "What is going on?"

"We should explain." The second Alex spoke finally.

"Yes you should, you nearly lost your wife." (Y/n) folded her arms over her chest, the shock still lingered in her veins.

"We are from Earth 25 and after researching for a long time we finally discovered a way to travel between worlds, universes etc, we came here in search of help." The Lena pleaded (Y/n) took in the face the absolute double of her friend/cousin and felt her pain.

"What kind of help?" Kara asked suspiciously.

The two women exchanged glances, Alex, casting her a reassuring smile. "Our world has been destroyed by a Kryptonian Worldkiller, she now controls the world with an iron fist and has killed many an innocent."

"Including my sister," Alex said sadly.

"We heard from a time-traveling group called the Legends of Supergirl here on Earth Thirty Eight and decided to begin research into getting here, and so here we are begging for your help."

"The Legends." Alex gasped. "Sara Lance?"

"Yes, Captain Lance."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "OMG, here we go lets all talk about how wonderful Sara Lance is."