The Temptations Of Superwoman.

"One more thing, your little vendetta against Diana it's ruining my city and kinda ruining me too, I should be back there with my girlfriend instead of stuck here in the Gods waiting room."

Harmonia frowned. "You've already been granted far more than you should yet you still ask for more. "

"I'm a trier." The chef shrugged.

The Goddess managed to form a smile. "You are something that is true, if you conquer my temptations then I will leave National City and Diana alone, that is how certain I am that you will lose. "

(Y/n) smiled brightly. "Not in this lifetime, My little torture scene was a life without Alex, I lived that once and had to watch her with someone else, that's not happening again, so which way do I go?"

Harmonia retreated back to the table where she'd written down the locations and route she wished her to take if she desired to leave Olympus. "Follow this and you will find your way, but remember I do not play fair."

" Yeah, I got that already. " She motioned around her.

"Off you go and begin your trial."

" Just a second, does this mean I am a Goddess? " (Y/n) asked seriously really suddenly liking the idea.

Harmonia raised an eyebrow. "No."

" Dammit, That would have put me back in Alex's good books, Hey, Al see, a Goddess fell utterly in love with you, can I call myself a Goddess just to her? "

"No."

" Oh, well for goodness sake. " She sighed taking to paper and reading it, her interest rising at the details. "You have a bar here, with real drink?"

" Yes. "

"Oh well I need a strong drink that is something at least, well see ya around but no offense to you I really hope we never meet again and take some advice whatever issues you got going on talk to someone about them, it could help you."

" Why do you care? "

"Because it must suck to be alone and for so long, I'm sorry about that but it is a very weak individual that takes their distress out on others, especially a God down there politicians screw the little guy, who will stick up for them if you do not? So it's this way, right? okay bye I really need to get back by tonight I have a night planned watching reruns of Jane the Virgin, I'm making Alex watch them because she has this little dog she called him Bear, and I know she's not looking for his owners she says he has us now."

Harmonia paled. " Err okay you talk way too much and far too much about this Alex woman, you should go now. "

Turning away (Y/n) made her way out, standing eventually at the gates to a vast magical castle around which bright colorful flowers grew and adorned the lawns majestically. "Jeez, that place is huge, Alex should really appreciate me turning this down to come back to unglamorous National City, I'm definitely adding that to the list of reasons she can't be angry with me." She had to think of something. "What is that Alex? You aren't mad at me, I know I could have lived in a huge mansion like a God but I chose you and your really annoying little dog."

"Okay let's do this thing, I'm coming Alex."

                                                                                                        xxx

" Alex I don't think you should be here. " J'onn said as he followed her around the lab, it had been less than twenty-four hours since (Y/n)'s death and while the city mourned for the loss of Superwoman Alex was consumed in her grief over the loss of (Y/n).