There's Somebody At The Door

(Y/n) chuckled, shaking her head there was no way she would be doing that, no matter how much Lena begged her to. 

"Oh come on (Y/n) tell me." Lena pleaded.

" All I will say is Alex was hot. and I mean I've fallen into a volcano type of hot. "

"Did she keep the hat on when you.. you know?"

The chef lifted an eyebrow. "Yes."

" Oh my God that is so unfair. Kara and I literally ordered pizza with a triple side order of potstickers, and you were having hot sex. " Lena complained slumping back in her chair a great big frown across her mouth.

"Well, that sucks you were eating cheesy pizza and I was eating Al.."

" Okay thank you very much (Y/n), no need to be so graphic. " Lena covered her ears.

(Y/n) chuckled. "And you know afterward, we were laying there in bed and you know when everything feels so right and perfect, there are no doubts, no awkwardness, just calm, and a sense that this is where you are meant to be? She turns to me and says the most insane thing ever."

"What was it?"

"She keeps asking me about these lines on her face as if anyone cares she is fucking perfect beyond words, but she asks if they bother me, I had to laugh because they only bother her."

Lena narrowed her eyes knowing how insensitive her cousin could be at times. "What did you say to her?" 

(Y/n) smiled. "I told her I love every single inch of her, the lines I told her are just a record of every smile."

"Oh, (Y/n) that is so sweet and lovely of you." Lena gushed. 

"Yes well I am like that sometimes, plus I thought the line of Alex are you crazy, they make you look sexy as fuck was a little too blunt and less eloquent."

Lena rolled her eyes. "And (Y/n) is back in the room." 

The other woman laughed. "You should just tell her, Kara I mean, tell her all of your deepest fantasies, I'm pretty sure the Supergirl and you on this desk is not just something I've teased you with, it's in that immense brain of yours, also ask her what happened with that guy who ended up in a wheelchair it's driving me crazy I really need to know, my imagination is coming up with all sorts of things, and then I remember it's Kara so I really need to stop thinking wild."

"Kara can be wild." Lena protested.

" Really? What does she do have extra hot salsa with her chips? "

Lena rolled her eyes, after (Y/)'s recent brush with near death at the hands of a crazy Goddess, they had gone back to their old tradition of having lunch together a few times a week, especially since Alex had all but banned (Y/n) from drinking.

"She is your cousin." Lena challenged.

" I know, but I'm the fun crazy one and she is the sensible cautious one I'm probably the most anti-House of El member there has ever been. "

"Luckily now you have Alex." Lena smiled.

The chef sighed dreamily. "I know, I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

" You seriously are gross, you make me totally sick with how sweet you are, I really never thought I'd see the day this would happen. " Lena smiled indulgently, remembering back to when she had been so far away in Paris giving her tales of her recent adventure, she thought this day would truly never come when she saw her happy and settled committed with someone, who was so unlike Alessandro it was crazy.