Superwoman The Dominatrix

The shouts and scuffle of feet vibrated through the alleyway as Superwoman swung down from the sky and landed on the hard, wet ground with grace, her eyes fixed ahead of her the shadowy figures fought in an odd dance.

She picked up her pace until she was flying through the air launching herself at the attacker, she caught them unaware but they were no weak human.

Superwoman watched carefully the victim his eyes watched her with as much alarm as relief, he looked safe at least he was alive, the caped woman took note of his naval officers uniform.

"Leave." She told him with the type of command she'd never dare adopt in real life, his hasty retreat was all she heard as she turned her attention to the rising shadow she'd just recently pushed away.

The shadow began a slow arrogant walk closer.

"I recognize the house of El." A female voice spoke with a snarl. " You are kin of Superman? "

"What is it to you if I am?"

The mysterious woman laughed a mocking laugh. "Only an El would answer like that, always were so high and mighty nothing changes even though Krypton is gone "

"What's your game I assume you intended to kill that man."

" Why do you care about these revolting creatures they are mere micro creations under our divine guidance. " Finally the woman stepped out from the darkness and into the moonlight, her short brunette hair shone almost red in the light, her strict unfeeling eyes glared at Superwoman.

"Who are you?" She asked she knew too much about her family to not be a Kryptonian too.

The strange woman laughed. "I am Ursa."

(Y/n) blinked hard waiting for her to expand on her introduction but nothing came. it was clear Ursa was assuming she was known and known well, she was mistaken.

"I'm sorry but is that supposed to mean something to me?" Superwoman laughed as she shrugged.

The woman didn't reply instead she just watched her, making her feel so uneasy that it was almost like an icy claw drawing down her back. "Your kinsman knows me well."

" Can you stop talking in weird riddles? "

"I think I like playing with you, I have come face to face with Superman many times and Supergirl deems like a soft case yet you seem to draw me." She moved closer.

Superwoman stood her ground. "Thanks but I'm taken."

Ursa laughed. "I have read, but surely Batwoman is human she is weak and insipid, I can match your strength."

" You shouldn't listen to rumors, my partner isn't human. " Not a complete lie Alex is an Angel. "Besides I have a rule to never date a killer of the innocent, it's a bit of a mood killer you can imagine Oh what did you do today dear? Well, I murdered a father of three, you can see how much of a downer that is." The woman in the cape shrugged.

" I am wondering what your connection to the house of El is, only four members survived that I know of, which one are you? Or were you part of the program to have Kryptonians mate with humans to build a population of half breeds? "

"I maintain my family and I are none of your business," Superwoman spoke firmly.

"Oh yes, you like being in charge don't you? I can sense it, hear it in your voice." The other woman almost gasped with excitement.

Superwoman frowned, wondering why she'd been cursed with this lunatic, why couldn't Kara have done this, Kara could do dominatrix well right? She cringed at the thought she certainly was not into being dominant, she just about went weak at the knees whenever Alex took control of anything.