Dreamlands

The ground vibrated and the atmosphere sizzled with unfulfilled hatred, the smell of toxic blood whistled in the air announcing its presence, it's desire to come out and play.

Her feet shifted uncomfortably, preparing herself for the fray, for when the ground would turn into a violent sand engulfed cauldron of anger and pain, for no other reason that some found it entertaining.

The heat rose and with it, her heartbeat accelerated, eyes fixed like a beacon onto the gates, waiting for the moment that they would open, they would open and it would begin all over again.

The fierce growls of the crowds all around her signaled the welcome arrival of her new foe, the gates sliding open ominously to reveal the burly monster, taller than she by far she weighed up at that moment she needed to use that against him, she needed to live, she needed to be free and home.

The thought of home filled her poor battered bruised heart hope, Alex's voice whispering in her ear, giving support even though she were not physically there, her smile, her laugh, everything that was Alex consumed her, she needed to be with her again, to hear her voice.

"Come on you big ugly pig!"

With a fierce feral growl (Y/n) surged herself forward, her big muscular thighs pumping hard like coiled springs ready to pounce.

Once near her giant foe, he let out a loud ferocious yell opening his mouth wide his jaw almost disconnecting like a snake about to devour it's pray,

"Dude, gross you need a mint." (Y/n) waved her chapped weathered hand in front of her nose in disgust.

He yelled again this time hurling a mouthful of saliva out around him like a garden sprinkler, (Y/n) ignored the disgusting substance and instead set about to end her discomfort as quickly as she could.

His legs wide open as he stood there stretched and dominant, the solution was far too clear, the words of her father when she'd just began self-defense classes suddenly sounded in her head. Go for the balls, guys hate that, they cry like little babies.

Taking a steep breath (Y/n) ran the very short distance and slid between his legs raising her sword and impaling him right in the middle of his good and evil.

He let out a huge unbearable shrill groan, that just overcame the loud cheerful bating of the crowds, and in moments he fell with a loud thunderous thump to the ground.

The cheers grew louder and louder until it overcame her ability to hear even her own thoughts, she didn't feel good, she didn't feel pride, she just felt dead inside.

She watched as his body slowly lost all movement, blood pouring from his wound, her hard heart felt nothing.

She may not have died physically but she knew her soul was flickering out and it was happening fast.

(Y/n) shifted restlessly her dreams disturbing her she turned to face Alex her eyes closed a soft echo of a smile played across her lips as slowly her tongue came out to wet her lips, the chef watched as if in slow motion.

Her pale thin lips opened slightly as she released a pent-up breath, shifting a little and released a moan, (Y/n) lifted herself up onto her elbow.

Watching her intently she waited Alex wasn't just having an ordinary dream, she'd seen her like this before.

"She's having a sexy dream." She whispered to herself, feeling jealous that she was able to have such dreams, she was stuck with death and blood, reliving bad memories from the barrel of hell, Alex had sex dreams.