Mini Supers Part One

"So what do you think it is?" (Y/n) asked her attention drawn to the ancient square stone looking thing that she and Kara had brought in from an alien raid that afternoon.

Small carved odd looking creatures that almost resembled humans decorated the front as bits of the stone had fallen out over time.

Alex sighed looking at the object with curiosity. "I have absolutely no idea."

" Do you think it is an Oan artifact? " Kara asked trying to use her x-ray vision but it was useless it was protected by something that even her vision could not penetrate.

"I don't know we'll need to do some tests to find out," Alex said seriously putting on some gloves, ( Y/n)'s eyebrows raised in interest at the sight.

"How do you make that look sexy?"

" It's a gift. " Alex smiled, it had been a whole week since they had returned from earth twenty-five, a full seven days since Alex had to say goodbye to her lover and while the pain still haunted her, it was easing away, (Y/n) was still with her and that was what mattered the most.

Kara grimaced. "Just get started with your testing Alex, should you even be flirting at work?"

" I asked that when I used to visit Lena at CatCo and you were in her office drooling like a Saint Bernard over a big juicy bone. " (Y/n) replied sarcastically, Kara gasped.

"I did not drool!"

" Oh yes, you did. "

Alex rolled her eyes and retreated to her back room to collect the instruments she would need to examine the object, leaving her sister and her girlfriend to fight.

"No, I did not, I would never do such a thing, well aside from pizza but that is my thing." Kara defended throwing her arm out wide almost touching the object.

" No Kara you really did, your eyes were practically in her boobs. "

"How dare you I would never disrespect my friend that way."

(Y/n) sighed. "Kara do you think I am disrespecting Alex when I stare a little too long at her butt? When she's in her new suit and the fit is just right that I can see the outline of her breasts?"

" I really don't want to hear this. " Kara covered her ears with her hands.

(Y/n) tried to pull her hands away to fully hear what she was about to say, but they stumbled backward and both knocked into the object, they watched as it wobbled from one side to the other until it stopped and they both breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was lucky, Kara it's not disrespectful sometimes it's just biological and you know Alex does it to me right? But I don't feel disrespected, I kinda like it."

Suddenly a low hum began from the square object, the two supers turned to look at it just in time for a small lid to open at the top and in a split second released a soft spray of dust that hit the cousins.

"Wtf!"

" Kara and (Y/n) I swear if you keep arguing I'm going to throw you both out of my lab! " Alex said as she returned her head focused on the few apparatus she carried in her arms when she looked up to see the two women there was no one there. "Where have you gone?"

" We're down here dummy. " A childish voice called up to her, Alex dreaded what she would find when her eyes hit where the voice was coming from.

"Oh, My God." She gasped.

"Hey, Mrs. Lady can we have an ice cream?" Alex felted her eyes bulge out of her head at the sight she had to lose the things she was holding in case she dropped the expensive things, Kara and (Y/n) were gone instead in their place and in their now oversized super suits stood two little girls who couldn't have been older than seven or eight years old.