Spooky Occurrences

It had been two days since her terror at the restaurant, she'd already ordered a new computer much to Cat's annoyance (Y/n)'s story of a ghost attack hadn't gone down well, in fact after falling to the ground laughing she'd been pretty pissed off.

(Y/n) had been in the same state of anger ever since, if she was Catholic she'd bring in a priest and excise that ghost, that would teach it a lesson not to be a douche.

(Y/n) passed the purple wrapper covered candy to Kara she hated blackberry, for herself she claimed her favorite strawberry, unwrapping and placing the chewy delight into her mouth.

"I still can't believe you flew all the way to the UK for candy." Kara smiled.

" I hate American candy it's too sweet, being able to fly I can get anything I want, I stopped off in Switzerland for a few bars of chocolate, I flipped a coin between Switzerland and Belgium. "

"Even I've never thought of doing this." Kara cheered reaching into the bag and claiming another.

" I'm pretty sure there will be a piece about Superwoman in the news going into a London corner store. "

"Oh, no way."

" Hey, guys wanna hear the new theory? " Sara asked almost skipping into the room with them, a magazine opened out in her hands.

"What is it?" Kara smiled.

" The new theory is that Superwoman and Supergirl are actually married. "

Both Kara and (Y/n) turned to each other mortification reflected in the depths of their eyes, before turning an outraged glare at the blonde woman, (Y/n) snatched the magazine to see the article titled Mrs & Mrs. Super.

"I see they are going with an original headline." She huffed. " Listen to this not much is known of the Super duos private life but you could be excused for believing the two are romantically linked, maybe even married. " The chef looked to her cousin feeling her stomach flip with disgust at the very notion.

"Ew, this is so gross." Kara voiced.

"Could it be true that National Cities very own Supers are married and in love? an insider says yes." She lifted her eyes up again. " Who the hell is the insider? "

"They always use that line, so that it doesn't sound like they are just spreading gossip." Sara shrugged taking back the magazine.

" Still what the hell please tell me on Krypton cousins don't marry Kara because I'm about to be sick here. "

"I've never heard of it." She reassured her.

(Y/n) took in a deep sigh of relief. "Where is Alex don't tell me she is at home because I know different." She

" I saw her in her lab with Maggie. " Sara let slip too quickly before she could stop herself, "I mean that she was in her lab with someone." One look at (Y/n)'s face told her she was angry she slipped away quietly so she couldn't face the wrath of her anger, in her Superwoman suit she looked even more terrifying. "I'm err just going to see if Sam has arrived yet." Her crush on Sam Arias was still in the air.

"Now don't overreact," Kara warned.

" I don't trust that woman. " (Y/n) spat out.

"I know but trust Alex ."

"I'm still going there."

" Can I have the rest of your candy? " Kara called after her, (Y/n) never turned around.

"Yes."

Kara soon dived into the bag telling herself she needed to go with (Y/n) next time so they could bring back more stuff.