Midnight Whispers

"I missed you so much." (Y/n) said into the darkness, her voice laced with a raw pain she hadn't let go of until this moment when she and Alex were alone together, Alex pulled her closer (Y/n) eagerly burrowed her head onto her shoulder.

"It's over now." Alex soothed sitting her chin on her head to revel in her warming affection.

Kara and Lena had left a few hours ago leaving (y/n) and Alex with the washing up, luckily another thing Superspeed was a blessing for.

"I thought you hated me." ( Y/n)'s voice cracked with emotion.

"I've never hated you, I love you, I was just afraid."

Her girlfriend lifted her head to meet her gaze. "I love you too you never have to be afraid of me, I'll always want you."

A slow smirk passed across Alex's face. "Oh yeah, how much do you want me?"

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes. "Why?"

Alex wiggled her eyebrows a dangerous smile on her face. "You do owe me for the whole kissing Sara thing."

"I am paying you back, I'm babysitting you tonight."

(Y/n) felt the pinch, Alex having super strength was not a good thing anymore. "You just pinched my butt!" She accused.

" I know. "

(Y/n) cast her (e/c) eyes at her sending a silent challenge. "Well, maybe I feel you owe me for the Maggie thing."

" Oh no way, you can't compare our things. " Alex protested pulling her fully on top of her.

"We can and I will." ( Y/n) challenged her eyes glued to lips that still stretched out into a smile, she gave out a soft moan as Alex's fingers kneaded into the muscle of her buttocks.

"You were saying."

" Need I remind you who rescued you. "

Alex smiled again lifting her head up to join her lips to (Y/n)'s letting her mouth open slightly, the feel of her lover's breath lightly touch her lips inflamed her to deepen the kiss pulling her flush against her, fingers pressed hard against her behind they left their mark.

"I'm sure it was Kara," Alex whispered finally moving away slightly.

" I should get a reward for finding the clues that led us to you. " (Y/n) whispered harshly hovering inches above her lips her eyes trailing the whole length of them deciding where to feast on next, before diving in hard their lips meeting in an impassioned heated frenzy, her hands now dug into the pillow above Alex's head using them for balance as she moved her hips seductively.

Trailing her lips down her chin and across to her ear (Y/n) let her tongue play with the lobe of her ear, softly biting down occasionally, whispering gentle words of affection and love into her shell-like ear.

Their eyes met, heated electricity flowed between them as understanding and desire grew. "I love you." ( Y/n) whispered with a soft smile, before resuming her place to trail open-mouthed kisses down her neck.

Alex pushed away the stray tear that threatened to ruin everything, but being here like this with the woman she loved was the most magical feeling in the world, she never wanted it to end.

The chef lifted her gaze again locking onto the tear, her eyes full of understanding she moved up and kissed away the tear that runs down her cheek.

                                                                          xxx

Being the spoon in an Alex hug was basically the best position she'd ever been placed in, (Y/n) thought as she smiled half asleep Alex's head pressed firmly into her neck her hair tickled her neck, the soft sound of her sleep noises gently entered her ear.