The Skeletons Are Free

Suddenly everything made sense in a very messed up way.

Kara had stepped into a doorway to hide when she had heard Lena approach hoping to get a glimpse of what they would talk about.

She'd heard everything but still didn't understand what it was about, she tried not to focus on the Lena had a crush on Supergirl bit, although that was hard.

What was this about (Y/n) and family?

She needed to know, maybe just maybe Alex had been right and (Y/n) and Lena wasn't having an affair.

Staying out of sight Kara followed them ducking behind walls and into alleyways when the two women turned around if they saw her she would be in big trouble.

All the way they talked their heads close together as though they were inseparable, Kara felt a familiar stab of jealousy course through her at the sight.

Why does she get Alex and Lena it's not fair?

It was today she truly felt blessed with having super hearing.

"(Y/n) it's easy just ask her for advice at least you have someone to ask my Mom's a criminal for goodness sake."

" I'm not asking her Lena so forget it. "

"Seriously you are far too stubborn."

" I'm not doing it, Lena, "

"Are you the same woman who was singing her praises the day after Valentines, oh she came to pick me up I can't believe she was so nice to go out of her way like that."

" You need to work on your impersonation of me. "

"You need to work on pulling your head from up your butt."

" You want me to ask so I can put in a good word for you. "

"That is stupid I know her better than you."

" Yeah sure but family is family Lena, an endorsement from kin can go a long way. "

"You weren't interested a minute ago now you want to get me laid, are you forgetting I have a boyfriend?"

" Oh God do not remind me of that nightmare, I do everything I can to forget. "

"What would you say if I said that about Alex."

" No one can say that about Alex she is perfect in every way. "

"Oh my gosh you are so happy and loved up I'm gonna throw up!"

"Exactly Len why aren't you this happy with James?"

" Don't be naïve (Y/n) not everyone is like you. "

"You gotta be happy with who you're with Lena, even when they drive you crazy else what is the point in being with them at all?"

Kara followed keeping a safe distance from them she was sure they had no idea she was following them and had been since they left the apartment.

She was hoping they would get back to the Supergirl subject.

"I've been in relationships before and I've never been this happy, Alex, Alex she is just so amazing, and it's not even about sex although she is spectacular."

Kara cringed she did not want to hear about her sister and any kind of bedroom activity.

"Please (Y/n) far too graphic and way too early to hear this."