Sweet Awakenings

(Y/n) silently cursed her own stupidity for allowing herself to get caught, she hadn't been doing the whole Super thing for as long as Kara or Kal-el but she had thought she had a little bit of sense to know it was dangerous to let anyone know about her secret identity.

She'd brought this upon herself Kara had told her over a million times to be careful and yet she hadn't been, the one moment she'd slipped up, she'd been caught, but in her defense what were the odds that the alleyway was not as empty as she had thought, she'd felt extra secure as they alleyway had been next to the DEO but she'd turned around and there she was, the same woman who now sat arrogantly in front of her, replaying the footage over on her phone.

It was worse because the woman was attractive, far too attractive her short reddish-brown hair sat perfectly on her head pushed back by styling gel, a face so perfectly sculpted her cheekbones stood out easily, an eyebrow arched as thin lips curled into a smile, clad in bike leathers she was all of (Y/n)'s wildest dreams come true, only she held a great power over her and Superwoman was not happy.

(Y/n) forced out a smile. "Listen, err what should I call you?"

The arrogant woman relaxed in her chair as if she owned the place, crossing her legs, letting the heel of her boots point downward. She adjusted her sleeves on her leather jacket she was unphased by the Super who stood before her.

"You can call me Alexandra."

" Sweet name, listen, Alexandra, what you saw it was just a trick, an illusion, I'm actually a magician. "

Alexandra laughed throwing her head back and enjoying the loud bellow that grew from the pit of her stomach, (Y/n) frowned angrily. "Oh please are you really going to insult my intelligence with that as an excuse?"

" I thought I might. "

"Well, it didn't work," Alexandra smirked flashing the video in front of her again, ( Y/n) covered her face with her hands, how had she let this happen? Alexandra leaned forward a little her brown eyes piercing through (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. "I understand your apprehension, I really do, but I want you to be completely honest with me. That's why I'm here, I'm here to help you, not humiliate you, tell the world, your secret is safe with me."

(Y/n) frowned. "By blackmailing me?"

" Don't call it something so ugly, think of it as a shared investment. "

"Have you been talking with Lena?" The super grimaced.

" No. "

(Y/n) clenched her fists. "Listen, lady, I could grind you into a fine powder!"

Alexandra grinned. "And yet I'm still here, face it you want something and I can fulfill it."

" Why does it have to be you? " (Y/n) asked herself out loud.

"Easy, because all your sexual fantasies involve me, you never have dreamt of anyone else since that first night at the restaurant when you were arrested." She replied smugly. " The non-dream world me doesn't know that does she? "

"No." The super shrugged.

"Hence why I am here, now as much as I love you in your Superwoman suit get undressed."

" Excuse me! "

Alexandra nodded happily. "Do it."

The commanding tone she'd used sent a spark of thrill through the super, she watched her for a moment, saw the arrogant smirk that lifted her lip up as their eyes connected, a fluttering of butterflies in her core began to attack her.