Date Night

"Okay blue or red dress?" (Y/n) held both up for Lena to inspect as she sat curled up on the couch a book in hand.

"Hmmmm definitely red."

" Are you sure it's supposed to be the first date? "

"Wear the blue then." Lena shrugged.

"You are no help at all Lena this is important what if I turn up and she takes one look at me and runs back to Maggie?" ( Y/n) waved the dresses in the air frantically.

Lena smiled softly putting her book down and walking toward her. "For a start, if that happens I will kill her secondly (Y/n) she chose you."

" After choosing Maggie first, I feel like a chocolate bar she wasn't sure she wanted to buy. "

"That is your nerves talking, stop thinking so much chose the red because it makes your eyes pop and your legs look killer and go to the restaurant."

(Y/n) took a deep breath. "You are right."

" Good now go and let me read my book. "

"You really need to start putting me before your books, now just so as I know can I bring Alex home and have sex in the bathroom? we will lock it unlike you did."

" No, absolutely not! "

(Y/n) burst out laughing unable to take her serious expression any longer. "You are so easy to wind up, don't worry Alex says we're not ready for that yet she is right."

" And you're okay with that? "

"Yes, I wasn't at first I just wanted to be with her again in every way I could, I guess kinda make her mine again territory type of thing, but she was right I want us to work not fall apart because we focused on the physical stuff."

Lena smiled. "So you are giving her a second chance?"

" Yes, she doesn't know that though. "

"Will you be telling her?"

" Eventually. "

"I hope it works out for you (Y/n) I know how much you care for her."

" I've never felt this way before Lena, she is like no one I've ever met. "

"I know, now go on go and get ready or you'll be late." Lena smiled at her urging her back into her room.

                                                                                             xxx

Alex sat anxiously at the table her eyes darting to the entrance every few minutes to see if (Y/n) had arrived, she hadn't so far she was twenty minutes late.

She was beginning to wonder whether she had stood her up.

Please (Y/n) don't let this have all been a joke to teach me a lesson.

An image of her and Sara came to mind laughing together rolling around in a big plush bed, mocking her as she sat waiting for her to arrive.

"Alex, I'm so sorry the cab driver got lost turns out it was his first day on the job and he didn't read the map of the city before taking the job " (Y/n) sighed as she arrived at the table, Alex breathed a sigh of relief as she took her in, her hair pulled up high leaving her long and alluring neck on full display.

"You are here now and that is all that matters." Alex smiled rising to kiss her cheek before sitting down again not letting go of her hand.

"You look terrified."

" I thought you weren't going to come. "

"And your mind was cooking up all kinds of possible ideas right?"