Sara

"I'm just going to put this out there in the public domain Lee I hate this dress." ( Y/n) scrunched up her face in disgust as she looked down on the slim fitting red dress her friend was making her wear.

"Trust me this dress shows off your cleavage the best." Lena stood back and admired the rare view of her friend in a dress. " Plus you have killer legs (Y/n) Sara isn't going to be able to keep her eyes or hands off you. " She smiled.

The makeup was flawless, Lena finally had an opportunity to make the most of the magnificent long lashes of her friend, her lips red and full.

"Why couldn't I wear the black lipstick?" She frowned.

" Because your not a vampire, red is best. "

"Yeah, sure red makes me look like I've just feasted on someone's neck."

"I've been thinking Lena am I doing the right thing at night when I'm all on my own and the achy loneliness hits me it's Alex I wish was with me, Alex I want to hold me and make me feel safe and loved." Her voice cracked. "Then I remember the look on her face when she told me to leave, God Lena I felt like dirt, like something she'd brought in on her shoes, and every time I see them together I feel like there is a knife in my heart and she is twisting it."

"(Y/n) sometimes just jumping into the deep end is the best thing to do it even when your scared, and now you are a hero, a whole city looks at my best friend, my pain in the ass best friend as a hero, of course, they don't know about the bout of stinky feet you had."

(Y/n) gasped. "Don't mention that you took a pact and swore never to speak of it again!"

" I know, now come on stop making me feel like a Momma sending her little girl to prom. "

(Y/n) smiled at her friend feeling her heart hilt.

"I promise I won't do anything I shouldn't Mom."

"You're crazy now go on before she gives up and goes home, and remember you freaking rock (Y/n) no matter what anyone says. "

"Thank you, I love you, Lee."

" I love you now go. "

                                                                                   xxx

(Y/n) stood against the wall gathering her courage breathing deeply and counting to ten.

Come on (Y/n) just walk in there.

Finally, she pulled herself up and took the first step into the restaurant spotting the blonde woman straight away she stopped a little taken aback by the woman never again would she look down on the term 'little black dress'.

"Hi." The blue-eyed woman stood smiling as she saw ( Y/n) approach.

" Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. "

"I thought you'd had second thoughts."

"No just very late."

" I hope you don't always come late. " She smiled mischievously.

"I guess that would depend on you."

Why is flirting so easy with her?

"Oh don't worry (Y/n) I always deliver." She purred leaning forward slightly.

Damn, I'm suddenly not very hungry.

"Promises promises Ms. Lance, I imagined a cop's daughter was quite timid, shy librarian-like."

" Are you? "

"Oh God, no way."

" Another bad girl huh? "