Stolen Moments

(Y/n) let out a frustrated breath, over a week had gone by and still, Lena and Kara had done nothing, what were they doing? were they just going to let her and Alex break up? What kind of family were they anyway?

It also meant that beyond quick stolen kisses she and Alex had not had any physical contact and (Y/n) was all set to burst with sexual frustration, at that moment life decided to play a cruel prank by making Alex walk into the room clad in her ultra sexy new DEO suit, the weapon holster hung low on her hips (Y/n) scowled at the cursed thing that dared to cling so pretentiously to her girlfriend's hips.

(Y/n) bit her bottom lip as she watched as though in slow motion Alex walk from one place to another, even her hair seemed to be part of the mockery, it tossed to and fro as she moved,

"You should just talk to her." Kara suddenly appeared from nowhere making ( Y/n) jump she'd been caught.

"If she wants me she has to apologize to me." ( Y/n) replied stubbornly, her mind working out ways she could actually get in Alex's pants without the risk of Kara and Lena finding them and then their plan would be over.

"You are both acting like children, you need to do something now before it's too late and the damage is done."

" Like you and Lena, you two are doing well aren't you? " The chef suddenly turned to face her cousin, a challenge in her eyes, Kara felt herself break out into a sweat.

"That has nothing to do with this."

" Oh yes it does come on Kara, I know you want Lena what is stopping you, she isn't with Bruce anymore, she broke up with him. "

"What."

( Y/n) grinned. "Oh yeah she is young free and single, so you know what you should do."

" What? "

"Fly off and land on her balcony and give her, her biggest fantasy."

" She has a fantasy? " Kara asked anxiously.

"Kara everyone has fantasies including you, Lena's is that you whether in your Supergirl guise or Kara, because you know she loves you as either, and totally fuck her on her desk."

" What I couldn't do that! "

"Yeah, you could Kara just go and do it now."

"How would that help me get my friend back?"

(Y/n) frowned how could one woman be so naive?

"You would get a friend and lover." (Y/n) had just about managed to leave out the bit about how they could double date.

(Y/n) saw Alex leave the room from the corner of her eye, if she wanted to catch just five minutes with her she would have to act now before it was too late.

"You think about it, really think about it imagine how soft her skin would feel under your hands."

In a flash she was gone down the hallway that Alex had disappeared down, stopping to take stock of her direction by a door to a closet.

A hand suddenly appeared from the inside of the door pulling her inside, she had no time to react as lips crashed down on her own and arms were wrapped around her, a firm and familiar body pressed wonderfully against her.

The chef pulled her closer somehow managing to trip over something that was left on the ground, making them both lose their footing and stumble backward in an ungracious heap, (Y/n) landing on her butt as Alex fell on top of her.

"That was unexpected," Alex whispered laughing at the look of surprise on her girlfriend's face.

" Tell me about it I didn't expect I'd get assaulted by my girlfriend today. "