Run Winn....Run!

Winn chuckled into the palm of his hand, his eyes fixed on the screen in front of him, ever since the trashy showbiz news had begun speculating about the love lives of superheroes they had actually become entertaining. 

With (Y/n) and Lena's recent trip to Gotham came even greater speculation about Superwoman and Batwoman, this was given as absolute proof that the two were bumping uglies and there was no doubt anymore, as always with these things appearances could be manipulated into whatever the individual wanted. 

"The truth is out people, we finally have confirmation that SuperBat lives and breathes and we all now know who the top is." The overly smug tv presenter said as she stared far too vibrantly into the camera with a sly wink as though she knew all the ins and outs of everything, all the sexy gory details that in fact had never existed but she still knew them. 

A small square appeared in the corner of the screen showing the footage that had been captured in Gotham the night before, Superwoman on the floor with the dark tall intense dominating figure of Batwoman standing up above her, it got bigger until it filled the screen and Winn laughed, even more, when the bird did its own magic trick. 

"What are you watching?" Kara asked appearing just behind him. 

"Superwoman and Batwoman and the bird from comedic heaven, seriously this is excellent." He laughed pointing to the screen. 

"You better hope Alex doesn't catch you watching this," She warned, but was unable to not smirk herself, it was even funnier watching it again. 

Winn rolled his eyes sarcastically. "As if I'm scared of Alex."

Kara raised an amused eyebrow, waiting for him to tell the truth. 

"Okay so I'm afraid of Alex when she is around, that is when she is at her most dangerous." He whispered, looking around edgily to see if she was lurking around. hiding from him, then boom she'd jump out at him unexpectedly. 

"Yeah, what are they talking about anyway? and why do you watch this trashy stuff?"

"Kara this is the best kind of reality tv, I'm thinking I could become rich if I just find a way to get you, (Y/n) and Superman to make a reality tv show, I can see it now The Supers Next Door, it would be a classic."

"We wouldn't do it." Kara shrugged. 

"Okay so my bad up plan, get (Y/n) to release a sex tape and then we can all get famous, it's sex tapes that do it these days, or be a really crap You Tuber but people's tastes are weird these days." Winn thought out loud. 

"What we're all wondering is, how long she waited to take her Superwoman home and wash her down?" 

Kara startled, "Oh Rao, I really hope Alex isn't watching this she will not be happy."

"They are only saying her girlfriend's alter ego has another girlfriend, I mean would that be allowed? or is Alex dating both (Y/n) and Superwoman? isn't that a little greedy (Y/n) just gets Alex."

A whizz behind them followed by a cold breeze hit them. "I hope you know that I can hear you, and I've heard everything you've just said and to sum it up simply, there is no such thing as just Alex." (Y/n) said walking towards them her cape flowing dramatically behind her. "Plus bank robbers officially suck, so much, why do they never rob the rich?" Her eyes traveled to the screen, a pout crossing her mouth as she took it all in. "And why are you watching that crap? Last week they said that for sure Black Canary was married to Supergirl a day after saying she was actually dating Lena Luthor, sorry Kara."

Kara rolled her eyes, she'd seen that one, the one where she had to watch them speculate and gossip about the sex life of Lena Luthor and Sara Lance, even though they had no idea who Black Canary was she still did, and she did not like the image it created in her mind. "I agree with (Y/n), just turn it off Winn especially before Alex gets here and sees it."