The Danvers Sisters Investigate

Alex rolled her eyes over her cup of coffee when she saw (Y/n)'s head appear around the side of the open door, shaking her head as she placed it down on the table. "She's gone out." She said flatly.

(Y/n) grimaced, tiptoeing into the room, her eyes edging around to make sure Alex's mother wouldn't pop up from somewhere, gingerly sitting on the chair opposite Alex, trying to make her smile at her. She was angry she could understand, she'd bailed and left her to deal with the embarrassment alone, that had been a cowardly act.

"It's a really nice day today." She whispered softly, her eyes focused on Alex.

Alex grunted.

"What did you have toast? I like toast, my favorite is toasted Rye bread." (Y/n) said randomly.

Alex grunted again.

"I think I will have some toast too."

Alex grunted with an added shrug.

(Y/n) sighed frustrated, until a scheme jumped into her mind, a mischievous smirk appeared across her lips. "You know, Lena said we should have separate bachelorette parties and Sara has been scheming to hire a stripper."

"What!" Alex let out an outraged growl, her brown eyes aglow with rage. "There is no way in this world or the next that, that is happening and I will be talking with Ms. Lance to tell her all the reasons why."

(Y/n) chuckled. "You are talking to me now are you?"

Alex suddenly realized she had been tricked. "You did that on purpose."

"I missed hearing your sweet voice."

"You hid in the bathroom." Alex accused.

"No I just had to do something, have you ever tried shaving your legs with laser vision it is not pretty Alex, you are lucky you have my expert skills to do yours." (Y/n) shrugged innocently, she wasn't doing that this morning but her point still stood, it was way too inconvenient.

"If you say so scardy cat," Alex smirked.

(Y/n) gasped her eyes wide with sudden realization. "You absolute horrible woman, you did that on purpose!"

Alex chuckled, her cheeks turning red with the effort. "Yeah, I did, and you deserved it, leaving me down here to face my mother on my own, I wasn't up there making noises on my own!"

(Y/n)'s smiled grew slow and wide her eyes mischievous. "I know, I was definitely there too."

"Yeah, well we won't be doing that again." Alex sighed.

The chef's eyes flashed mischievously. "As if you could ever resist me for long."

" Is that a challenge? " Alex said.

(Y/n) leaned forward an eyebrow raised upward. "Yes, it is."

" You are on, but I would like to add Ms. Smarty pants that you will never be able to resist me. " Alex said knowingly, a smug twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh it is on, you will cave before me." ( Y/n) said cheerfully accepting her fiance's challenge.

"Done," Alex said holding out her hand, (Y/n) took a gentle hold of it, feeling already a lust build up at the idea of the forbidden mixed with Alex. Crap, this may have been a really bad idea, I totally need to cheat.

"Guess who I found outside," Eliza announced with a smile as Kara and Lena walked in, each wearing their own travel weary yet happy to have arrived grin.

"Lena, what are you doing here so early?" ( Y/n) jumped up from the chair and launched herself at the amused green-eyed woman.

"My meetings finished early, so we decided to come up earlier."