Rough And Tumble

She'd been given small things at first nothing too heavy to have to deal with that was cool for her she understood.

Things with Sara were running smoothly a week after their first date they'd seen each other almost every day and if they hadn't then they would call or text each other, it was new it was exciting and their father's had become good friends, which boded well because her father had sworn to be tougher in his screening for partners in the future.

She'd just left another date with Sara. Is it a date if you just have sex? (Y/n) wasn't sure she wanted anything more than that physical release right now, they weren't dating really more friends with benefits but the chef wasn't ruling out a future.

She took a shortcut through the high street passed the old bank when she heard a noise from inside, the bank had closed hours ago.

Curious she finally put her x-ray vision to good use aside from using it to view something that was in an oven in her kitchen, it felt good to use it for something cool no chickens or tart ta tans in sight.

"Son of a bitch robbers, and this is my freaking bank that is my money!"

Slipping into the alleyway she pulled out her suit discarding her clothes on the dirty ground.

"What does Kara do with her clothes, she must go through whole wardrobes of new stuff."

Catching herself she crept around the back and in the vulnerable brick wall she used her laser vision to penetrate a hole and slipped inside a slight smile on her face.

"Pretty cool."

Kicking the dust that clung to her boots she walked inside through the closed door she saw three men all dressed in black, clown masks on she cringed.

"Fucking clowns they creep me out."

She opened the door and came face to face with the shocked robbers.

"Hey, guys look its Superwoman."

" Your way hotter than Supergirl why don't I give you my number. "

She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Duffus you get the number will be of the prison, right?"

" So you will take it? " He laughed.

"No one ever said bank robbers had to be smart." She whispered to herself as one came at her his leg raised in the air, she kicked his other leg sending him hurtling to the ground, she hadn't expected him to grab her leg but she never moved instead she stamped on his arm and kicked him in the face.

He was out cold.

She grinned at the other two. "Who is next?"

" Bitch! " The second charged at her he was easily dispensed by a single punch to the face.

"I really hate to be called that." She said to his form, lifting her gaze then to the only one left standing.

" I hope you're not going to be really mean and call me names. "

"Err..."

" Good, a little bit of advice you should get a job become a banker if you want to steal money you can do it legally then. "

"Police give yourselves up." An all too familiar voice called out.

Crap my Dad.

Like an angel, Kara chose that moment to appear from the hole (Y/n) had created.

"Wow, Superwoman nicely played." She smiled patting her on the back as some cops came through the doorway and cuffed all three robbers even though two were still passed out.