SuperAgent

(Y/n) let out an overexcited chuckle, turning, and pacing her steps with care, she approached the bed. Alex watched her, taking in the cute perfection of her bottom, the supple muscular flesh rising and falling with each step the super took.

"You are supposed to do making dinner for us not feasting on me with your eyes." ( Y/n) reprimanded her playfully.

Alex smiled, it had been a huge shock when (Y/n) had put her in charge of their dinner, but how bad could she mess up a salad? "It's your fault for having such a delicious butt." Alex teased.

(Y/n) arched an eyebrow, extending her arm outward to her, immediately Alex took it happily leaving the preparations behind without a second thought, she'd imagined Kara would have dropped by to ruin their plans and prolong their abstinence, but she hadn't, I have to buy Kara some pizzas as a thank you.

"I'm planning on distracting you, Agent Danvers." The super said as she sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Alex closer to her.

The sight of the smile that lit up her face was too much for Alex, she knew she wasn't miraculously cured or even anywhere near being healed but to see her smile, and have her radiant beautiful (e/c) eyes aimed at her it was overwhelming. Leaning down she took her head in her hands and placed a spontaneous yet sweet kiss to her lips lingering ever so slightly to take in the sweet intoxicating scent of (Y//n)'s skin.

(Y/n) smiled as Alex moved away.

The faint glow of the early evening moonlight fell through the windows and hit the smiling sweet woman, bathed in a soft yellow light her lips shone softer, and they drew Alex like a beacon. As they kissed, (Y/n) pulled her with her and the pair fell I to the sheets, Alex right on top of her.

A rush overcame Alex, and she couldn't wait to feel (Y's/n)'s bare skin against her own, to gaze upon her naked form, to inhale her scent again for the third time that night, she figured they were making up for the time they had missed. Alex took off her shirt, lifting it slowly, and she had to laugh at (Y/n)'s delighted expression.

"Did you forget about the other fifteen million times you've seen me naked?" Alex chuckled.

" There is never too much naked Alex, every time is like the very first time, your just going to have to cope with mega obsessed me for the next fifty or so years, you know till things start to go south for you. "

Alex frowned pinching (Y/n)'s fleshy bottom. "How dare you suggest that will ever happen to me, what about you huh? It's not going to happen to you?"

(Y/n) laughed cuddling in closer to Alex. "Alex one day everything is going to be so South when I fly my beauty balloons will be the last things to leave the ground not my feet."

Alex couldn't help it the image was far too funny, she threw her head back and laughed hard.

"Thanks for the sympathy." (Y/n) grumbled.

"It's your fault, you can't bring up sagging boobs and expect me not to laugh."

"You are a saggy boob!" (Y/n) bit out but couldn't manage to be serious, the sound even to her own ears was too much, quickly she joined Alex in an uncontrollable laughing fit.

Long moments passed of laughter, (Y/n) and Alex rolling over the bed in a weak moment of amusement.

Stopping from her laughter (Y/n) bit her lower lip watching as Alex still continued, her lips stretched wide in a happy smile her long slender neck on display for (Y/n)'s interested eager eyes,  giving Alex a devilish look before ripping her shirt off and exposing herself. Alex stopped her trail of laughter at the sight of (Y/n)'s bare exposed flesh.