Caught In A Web

"We're doing what?" ( Y/n) asked wide-eyed with disbelief as she stared at her cousin across her breakfast.

"We are going to do karaoke." Lena shrugged.

" But you hate it as much as I do. "

"We're both young and free we need to start doing new things, meeting new people, get those Danvers sisters out of our hair." Lena smiled innocently hiding the true evilness of her plan.

" What! " I don't want to get them out of my hair, especially Alex she can stay there forever. "You really are over Kara?"

" I was never under her to get over her in the first place (Y/n). "

"What, but what about me?" You need to be trying to save us.

"What about you, you broke up with Alex after her crazy attitude, and now I can finally tell you this, you re much better off without her."

" What! " The chef asked mortified.

"Oh yes most defiantly you are vastly different and she is kinda a drag (Y/n) always worrying about when you would cheat or leave her."

" She is just a little insecure. " (Y/n) defended her girlfriend, outraged that anyone would describe her as a drag.

"I often wonder why you didn't stay with Sara she was a much better match for you than Alex Danvers." Lena picked up her coffee cup and surveyed her cousin over the rim, lifting an eyebrow at her look of stunned disbelief, Lena smiled to herself. her plan was only just underway but it was already going well.

"But I love Alex."

" Love is all well and good (Y/n) but she did spend all of her time moaning and groaning. "

"No, she doesn't."

"Yes she does."

" Alex Danvers is brilliant I was the one lucky enough to be with her, she is so smart, capable, strong and brave what was she even doing with me? I only became interesting when I put on the cape. "

"Still it's all over now (Y/n), and you can finally get rid of her massive shackle that was tied around you."

" She wasn't a shackle! " (Y/n) said firmly, before realizing that she was beginning to talk herself into getting back with Alex that wouldn't be good for the plan, not yet anyway.

If Alex Danvers was anything she was the gentle refreshing breeze that blew through the window on a hot summers day and acted like a welcome sweet kiss on the skin, accompanied by the inviting aroma of a flower that grew namelessly in some unknown location just carried along for the journey.

She took a deep breath. "You are right."

" I know I am and tonight you and I are going to have fun like the old days. " Lena smiled.

"No strippers Lena, I'm not repeating that weekend in Vegas when you almost married that buff fireman stripper." ( Y/n) buried her head in her hands, she didnt want to see anyone strip, not when she spent everyday imagining Alex without clothes.

The only person she wanted to see strip was Alex no one else.

"Hey that was a very fun weekend, you seemed to like that blonde guy."

" Well he was buff with tattoos, but I'm still not interested in strippers, not even one Lena, no damn strippers. " (Y/n) warned. "You didn't even know that guys name Lena."

" Yes, I did it was.....err well something like Anthony or Antoine. "

"This is not good Lena, I'm sure his name was Paul."