Allegations

"Lena is in love with (y/n)."

Kara spat out the mouthful of food she had been chewing surprised by her sister's announcement. "What."

" Kara what the hell that is disgusting. " Alex looked across at her sister who had sat leisurely on the couch, now was hunched over trying to compose herself.

"What are you talking about?"

Alex had spent the last two days thinking about it, the more she pondered it the more she was convinced she was right.

"Lena is in love with (y/n)." She shrugged, annoyed that she had to repeat herself again.

Kara blinked rapidly trying to make sense of this.

"Alex where did you get this from?"

" I watched them, listened and put two and two together. "

Kara sighed in distress. "And you came up with seventeen."

"I'm not overreacting Kara, I'm positive."

" And I suppose (y/n) feels the same. " The younger sister leaned further ahead and pulled out a fresh piece of pizza, hoping to actually swallow this one.

"I don't know maybe it's like one of those things, they never realized then boom something happened and it all became clear."

"So to make this clear Lena Luthor is in love with (y/n) who is your girlfriend, and your girlfriend is secretly in love with her, despite the fact that a few days ago she told you she loved you." Saying it out loud Kara realized it sounded even more insane than it had in her head, yet Alex looked so distressed by it.

" Maybe I'm just stepping stone for her. "

"And maybe you are seeing things that aren't really there." Kara tried to reassure her sister, it did nothing to remove the sour expression from her face.

" Oh really guess who (y/n) is with right now, it's a Saturday night yet she isn't with me. "

"So she is with her best friend, what an awful thing to do." The blonde had to stifle in a laugh, Alex was being immature. " You are just acting this way because you are jealous (y/n) didn't stay in with you. "

"I am not jealous." Her face turning red, Alex crossed her arms and defended herself, she wasn't jealous she had a valid grievance and her sister was just making fun of it.

" Alex you punched a guy who hit on her. "

"He deserved it."

"You realize this jealous attitude will eventually push her away."

" I'm going over there right now! " Alex steamed, picking up her jacket and keys leaving Kara to trail behind her.

"Wait, Alex, what will you say?"

" I don't know but while I'm there nothing can happen between them. "

In a flash she was gone, leaving Kara to wonder which one of them actually had the super speed.

"Oh yes, this is going to go well."

xxxx

"What are they doing?" Alex whispered trying not to give away the fact that they were standing at the door.

" Alex there is no way I'm doing this. " Kara groaned.

"Do it or I'll tell Mom what really happened to her car during your prom."

" You wouldn't dare? "

"I would."

Kara signed and stared intently at the door, using her x-ray vision to see beyond the door and inside.

"Well."

Alex was getting impatient, she needed to know now what was happening, she was very close to kicking the door down and storming the apartment.

"How angry would you be if I told you they are butt naked making out?"

Alex's head shot quickly towards her sister her eyes wide, anger shooting from her brown eyes. "What."

Kara may have regretted teasing her sister but she was too busy laughing at that moment to care very much.

"You are in such trouble Kara."

"Yeah, yeah knock the door before I start to get hungry again, looks like (y/n) made a cake."

" She never makes me a cake. " Alex sulked.

"This must mean you are right, (y/n) and Lena are in love, when is the wedding?"

Alex vast her sister an alarmed look. "Do you think there will be a wedding?"

" It's just cake, Alex. "

"Kara if you were guaranteed cake with a side order of constant potstickers you would marry (y/n)"

Lifting her hand to her chin Kara gave serious thought to this, the chef did make potstickers she had tasted them, they were divine.

"Maybe I should throw my hat in there as well, which one of us will she choose do you think?"

" You are getting on my last nerves. "

Shrugging Kara finally knocked the door, after a short wait although to Alex it seemed like an eternity Lena swung open the door, swaying a little on her feet a big grin on her face.

"Hey, guys come in." Holding the door open wider she watched as the two Danvers sisters entered then closed the door behind them a little two loudly making them jump.

" (y/n) look who is here. " Lena called into the apartment. "I swear all I've heard is Alex is this and Alex does that all night."

Kara cast Alex a knowing smug look but the elder sister chose to ignore it, turning instead to the direction the footsteps were coming from.

"Alex you've come to save me." ( y/n) wrapped her arms around her neck and held her tightly, the smell of drink confirming that she also was a little drunk.

Alex colored at the feel of soft kisses being placed down her neck, (y/n) was never shy about showing her affection for her, even in a crowded room she never had to find much of an excuse to hold her hand or kiss her.

"Okay you, maybe you've had enough to drink." She held her girlfriend back slightly away from her so she could compose herself.

"I hope nothing happened that shouldn't have happened." Alex glared at Lena, making the slightly drunken woman blink a few times to make sure she was actually seeing an angry Alex.

" What do you mean? "

"Yeah, Alex we didn't do anything like knocking on people's doors and then running." ( y/n) sniggered Lena joining her on their shared joke.

"Yeah, we haven't done that since we were thirteen years old." Lena shrugged.

"I love you Alex." ( y/n) suddenly moved forward again and drunkenly placed a wet sloppy kiss on her girlfriend, then passed out in her arms, luckily Alex was there to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"Sorry about this Lena." Kara turned and was met with another passed out woman, Lena stood leaning on her hand over her kitchen table fast asleep snoring noises and everything.

" It must be what happens if you go to a posh school. " Kara shrugged as Alex struggled to lift (y/n) nodding in agreement.