Beer, Dancing & Jealousy

The door closed shut behind her alerting the two women to her presence.

"(Y/n) where have you been?" Lena asked concerned, she should have been home four hours ago, when Supergirl had arrived as promised and (Y/n) still wasn't there they feared the worst.

Especially after what had happened at the D.E.O.

"I'm fine I was at the hospital."

" Are you okay? "

Lena rushed forward to physically make sure she was okay, running her hands up her arms her eyes never leaving (Y/n)'s.

"Yes I am fine, when I finished work there was this assault happening and I sort of stopped it, but she was pretty shaken up and he'd hit her so I took her to the hospital, stayed with her until her boyfriend could get there."

" How did you stop him? " Kara asked.

"My Dad is a cop Kara how do you think I stopped him?"

" What happened to him? "

"Arrested but he is probably out now, the laws in this country are a joke."

" How did you do it, I mean you are a chef. " Kara said.

Lena laughed. "You have a lot to learn about (Y/n) once when we were sixteen we were skipping school and there was this guy kicking an old dog, (Y/n) charges up to him and punches him in the face, it was classic, and the dog was looking at her like she was his hero."

Kara looked at her cousin.

"I hate animal cruelty." (Y/n) shrugged.

" Obviously. "

"Then there was this other time when she'd just had a massive row with her Dad about his then girlfriend and we snuck out to a club this guy wouldn't take no for an answer and she just kicked him in his balls."

" You didn't? "

"Yep, I said no twenty times I did warn him I would do it."

" Are you okay after what happened? " Kara asked, she'd been worried ever since it had happened, her respect for Maggie had gone down a hell of a lot.

Suddenly (Y/n) lost her confidence thrust back to her humiliation.

"I've been better."

" I'm so sorry I didn't know Alex was there and I really didn't know Mag. "

"Forget about it, it wasn't your fault."

" I'm shattered I'm going to bed, don't you two do anything I wouldn't do. " She flashed them both a cheeky wink and headed to her room.

"Err she is kidding of course." Lena blushed brightly.

" Oh Good. " Kara tried to hide her own scarlet colored face.

xxx

"I can't believe you made me come here." ( Y/n) sighed.

Lena turned around her face a mask of seriousness. "I dragged you here because I'm tired of certain people thinking they've beaten you, damn it (Y/n) your too fucking strong to slink away and die."

" Yeah I was till someone I actually loved trampled all over me then I didn't feel too much like being strong. "

Lena rolled her eyes grabbing her roughly by the shoulders. "What did you do last night?"

" I was at work. "

"No after that."

" I helped a lady. "