Thank You For 100K

With the end in sight for this story, it's amazing that after ten months it has hit 100k reads, I really love writing this story and all the craziness that it involves, it's a lot of fun and the characters I love, I'm so happy that so many people have found the same enjoyment when reading as I do when writing. 

I really love reading your reactions even if Wattpad does try to hide many from me, Lol it really does, some days it is a battle to get a chapter out at all, anyway enough of my Wattpad woes. 

As I said the end is in sight, the wedding will be the final episode in December but I've decided to make another story, a few actually, I feel these characters have a lot to say and there are a lot more places to go so as long as you keep enjoying them and I have ideas, I will keep writing them. 

So thank you for 100k reads I really do appreciate you all so very much, thank you for reading and I hope you continue to do so and (Y/n) and Alex continue their journey together, I know some seem worried that the bumps they encounter will mean I am going to break them up, they are as I have said from the beginning endgame in this story, you have seen the future seen two daughters they aren't going to break up, every relationship will go through patches, not all are good or enjoyable, but it's those bad times more than the good that makes a couple strong. 

Beth,