Chapter 182 First to the world of cultivation

Bai Yunxi took a deep breath, and a breath of spiritual energy was poured into his chest. Bai Yunxi said in intoxication: "Ye Fan, it's so comfortable to stay here!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "This place is here. Aura is much stronger than the earth, but there are many famous mountains and rivers that are better than this place, you will know in the future."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said with some yearning: "Okay."

    Ye Fan stared at Bai Yunxi. After two eyes, a few different colors flashed in his eyes.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said in a puzzled way: "What's the matter?"

    "You absorb the spiritual energy so fast." When on the earth, the spiritual energy was thin, and Bai Yunxi's single spiritual root advantage was not revealed, but, At this time, Ye Fan could feel the aura around Bai Yunxi's body crazily surge.

    "Is there any problem with this?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No problem, let's go."

    "Okay."

    Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi and flew over the sea for two days. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Ye Fan, you keep going like this. Do you insist on flying?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said proudly: "Fortunately, I am an expert in building foundations, not an ordinary person."

    Bai Yunxi said somewhat depressed: "How wide is the sea? Ah!"

    Ye Fan has already built the foundation, and he is flying very fast.

    "I don't know! Don't worry, keep flying, you will always see the shore." Ye Fan said.

    A small fish leaped out of the sea, and plunged into the sea again, and was splashed with huge waves.

    "Ye Fan..."

    Ye Fan grabbed Bai Yunxi's hand and said comfortingly: "It's just a big-headed fish. There is nothing but a big fish."

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and secretly said: He needs to adapt as soon as possible. This strange world is out.

    "I knew that I should bring a yacht here. I only considered that we would fall into the volcano. I didn't expect that we would fall into the sea."

    Ye Fan paused and said, "However, if you want to bring a yacht, you can't bring it. The space for storage charms is limited."

    "Before, I had space rings, and there were several more." Ye Fan couldn't help but recall the glorious years of those years.

    Bai Yunxi twitched the corner of his mouth and said in secret: I know, I know that you used to be a grandfather.

    "I knew that I shouldn't have parted with that mysterious turtle so quickly, we should be allowed to take us for a while." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "...it's too late to regret now, how wide this sea can be!"

    "I was born in the Southern Continent. The Southern Continent, through the endless sea, can reach the Middle Continent. However, if you want to cross the Middle Continent, the jindan Cultivator has to fly on the sea for a year."

    "The sea is windy and waves. It's dangerous, let alone jindan Cultivator."

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath, and a little nervousness flashed in his heart, "If you are tired, I can take you instead of me."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said. : "It's okay."

    Ye Fan was running the Nine Heavens Thousand Art, and the surrounding spiritual energy rushed into Ye Fan's body frantically, basically making up for Ye Fan's consumption.