chapter 357 Golden Crow.

"Golden Crow Fruit." Onion said as he looked at the Golden Crow fruit tree growing in the middle of the mountains and rivers.

    "Oh, the rice bucket is about to be shot, Golden Crow fruit will be boarded by those Cultivator quickly." Onion said with excitement.

    Ye Jinwen looked halfway up the mountain, and there were a few Cultivators in white robes trying to capture the golden crow fruit.

    The Golden Crow Fruit Tree itself had a certain aggressiveness. As soon as the cultivators of the Ice Palace approached, the fruit tree released a burst of golden light attack.

    The attack of the spirit fruit tree can only be blocked for a while, and after a few times, the attack that the fruit tree can release becomes weaker and weaker.

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: Brother really has no calculations! I only know that I ran to fight the Golden Crow, and left the Golden Crow fruit. The value of the Golden Crow fruit and the Golden Crow were equal! If they didn't follow, the eldest brother cleared up the golden crow and found that the golden crow tree was gone, so he couldn't cry. Of course, eldest brother didn't care about these foreign objects, and the things were really gone, he probably didn't care.

    "Ah!" a scream came.

    Before Ye Jinwen made a move, he saw the Cultivator who was about to succeed in mid-air, a rock lizard ambushed to one side, swept away with a tail.

    Ye Jinwen couldn't help but wrinkle his eyes as he watched this scene.

    Golden Crow fruit often grows next to the Golden Crow's lair, which is very attractive to the Golden Crow, and similarly, it is also very attractive to other monsters.

    He hadn't felt the breath of a rock lizard before, as if it was really a rock.

    This rock lizard should have been lying in ambush a long time ago, waiting for the opportunity to move.

    Ye Jinwen squinted, and said secretly: Maybe this piece of monsters in the immortalland before was really immortal, even if the strength is not very good, but there are always some special abilities, just like the spirit spring insects they encountered before.

    It’s been a one thousand years, and the last wave of people who entered the secret realm is already a thousand years ago. After so many years, these people who entered, only remember that this place is a place that can climb to the sky in one step, and they have forgotten that this ghost place is. A meat grinder!

    After a Cultivator from the Ice palace was swept away, the rock lizard grabbed the Golden Crow fruit.

    Ye Fan threw the Xuanlong seal, and the Xuanlong seal instantly turned into a hill, and smashed it heavily on the head of the rock lizard.

    The rock lizard roared in irritation, holding on to his body, trying to imprint the Xuanlong seal on top.

    Upon seeing this, Ye Fan affixed two Heavenly Grade Gravity Charms on the Xuanlong Seal.

    In the past few years, Ye Fan has spent a lot of effort on Fu Lu, and Fu Lu's strength has greatly increased.

    Although the rock lizard has some weird abilities, its bloodline is not high. Under the double suppression of the gravity symbol and the dragon's power in the Xuanlong seal, it is a bit difficult to move.

    Ye Jinwen, Xu Mingyang, and Bai Yunxi flew in the direction of the Golden Crow Fruit Tree at the same time.

    Ye Jinwen and Xu Mingyang blocked the remaining two ice palace  for Bai Yunxi, and Bai Yunxi took the opportunity to collect the Golden Crow Fruit Tree with the multi-treasure bracelet.