chapter 211 Xu Mingyang's Suspicion

GreencloudSect => Bluecloudsect

    Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Fan with doubts in his eyes.

    Bai Yunxi rubbed his forehead, took a deep breath, and secretly said: Ye Fan, an idiot, is full of flaws as soon as he opens his mouth.

    Ye Fan looked at Xu Mingyang a little uncomfortable, "Bluecloud Sect is such a big sect, why don't you say, shouldn't you know Bluecloud Sect best?"

    Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Fan puzzled and said: " How does the alchemist ye know that I am familiar with Bluecloud Sect?"

    Xu Mingyang frowned and said in secret: If he is not mistaken, the alchemist Ye should come from a very desolate continent. He has heard other Outland Cultivators say, no Thinking of a wild continent like the Eastern Continent, such a powerful alchemy genius can also appear.

    "He listened to other Outland Cultivators." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xu Mingyang nodded, "Oh".

    Xu Mingyang frowned. The southern Continent did not have a transmission token for this secret realm. He had crossed to other continents in the Southern Continent and came here by accident. His origins and other cultivators in the secret realm should not be very clear.

    "Then introduce the Bluecloud Sect, the sect master is okay! The Jindan elders in the sect are okay! Who are the outstanding talents in the sect!" Ye Fan asked.

    Xu Ming Yang Fan Ye looked puzzled, and said: "Alchemist Ye, why were so concerned about this ah!"

    "He got a chance practice were handed over power law, but also a half- practice people were So, I am more concerned about the affairs of the Bluecloud Sect. How is the friendship between Daoyou Xu and the people of the Bluecloud Sect!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Xu Mingyang twisted his brows and said, "Well, I don't know what practice Ye Daoyou got is the of Bluecloud Sect."

    "Blue Hollow Heart Method ." Ye Fan said.

    Xu Mingyang's complexion changed drastically. The Blue Hollow Heart Method is the highest classic of the blue cloud Sect. It is said that there were Cultivator in the ancestors who practiced this method to transform the gods.

    However, afterwards, a corner of the exercise method was torn off for some reason, because a line of characters was missing. Later, most of the Cultivator who practiced this exercise method went crazy and died during the Yuan Ying period.

    Later, this exercise method was left unused. Of course, some Cultivator, in order to complement the exercise method, knew that there were tigers in the mountains, and tended to travel to the mountains. Ye Qixian was one of them.

    "Blue Hollow Heart Method?" Xu Mingyang said in surprise.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes! If you meet my..." Bai Yunxi glared at Ye Fan, and Ye Fan blinked, and said, "If you meet the senior members of the Blue cloudSect, tell them. The inner breath runs twelve laps to get through the profound meridian."

    "Twelve laps? Isn't it nine laps? Nine is the number of episodes!" Xu Mingyang asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "No, it's twelve laps, nine laps are not enough, you must remember to say it! What you said, maybe Bluecloud Sect can still give you a gift." Ye Fan secretly said: his that. The eldest brother just practiced the Blue Hollow Mind method recklessly, and it would be unlucky in the Yuan Ying stage, but the Yuan Ying is not so easy to endure.

    Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Fan and said, "Master Ye, you..."

    Ye Fan looked at Xu Mingyang and said, "Why are you staring at me like this? I only like my wife. It's a lie."