chapter 343 Distress on the way.

Seeing the ghost beast disintegrating into soul silk, Ao Xiaowan, who had been waiting a long time ago, opened his big mouth and sucked fiercely, absorbing strands of soul silk into his body.

    As the soul power continued to gather in Ao Xiaowan's body, Ao Xiaowan's soul body became solidified and gradually became entity.

    Li Yu, who was attacking the array, saw Ao Xiaowan soak up the soul silk, his eyes widened, showing a look of collapse.

    After solving the ghost beast, Ye Fan cast his gaze on Li Yu and others who were trying to fish in troubled waters outside the array.

    Ye Fan looked at Li Yu's full face of depression, and couldn't help being a little inexplicable.

    Li Yu stretched out his hand, pointed at Ao Xiaowan with trembling fingers, and said to Ye Fan: "You let you, this weird thing, absorbed the soul silk."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!" He took the soul beast. After breaking up, before he could react, the food had been eaten by Ao Xiaowan, and Ye Fan couldn't help sighing that Ao Xiaowan was really efficient at eating.

    "Do you know how precious that thing is?" Li Yu asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    He really didn't know how useful this thing could be, but Ao Xiaowan seemed to have gained a lot of benefits, and he had a real body.

    Ye Fan suddenly understood why Ao Xiaowan was so active in destroying the Soul Contemplation Array. It turned out to be beneficial.

    "It can improve soul power." Li Yu said.

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh".

    Ye Fan secretly said that if it is only to improve soul power, it is not a big effect. If you are Ao Xiaowan, you can eat it. Anyway, his soul power is already strong enough, and it is not bad.

    Li Yu looked at Ye Fan's dismissive attitude, and suddenly gritted his teeth with hatred.

    Just seeing Ye Fan's move, Li Yu was already convinced that Ye Fan really had a soul, and Li Yu couldn't help but feel a little angry that Ye Fan was too hungry.

    Ao Xiaowan burped twice, jumped up, and turned into a ferocious behemoth aggressively, rushing towards Li Yu.

    As Ao Xiaowan approached, Li Yu felt as if he had suffered a heavy blow in the knowledge of the sea. A strong crisis arose in Li Yu's heart. Li Yu changed his face and quickly backed away.

    Ao Xiaowan chased Li Yu with his teeth and claws, Li Yu looked at Ye Fan somewhat unwillingly, and chose to evacuate first.

    As soon as Li Yu left, Dan Mo and Li Ying did not stay much.

    Ao Xiaowan waved his wings, looked at little pagoda, and said, "Fatty, those two guys ran away. Following those two guys, it is better to follow Ye Fan. Those two guys are too delicious."

    Pagoda spirit shook. Holding his body, waving a fleshy fist, he said: "Let's take a look again, when I meet a true peerless genius, I will consider quitting."

    Ye Fan said dullly: "A true peerless genius, Is that not me? Your eyes are long white."

    Ye Fan darkened his face and said in secret: Pagoda spirit, this bastard, said to quit in front of him, and didn’t put him in his eyes at all. The word quit, this guy is sure to learned from this scum like Ao Xiaowan.

    "I can always meet someone more genius." Pagoda spirit said lightly.

    Ye Fan said dullly: "Really? I don't think so."