chapter 362 Mutated Flying Immortal Talisman

Ye Fanyang slammed out a stack of Fulu, and the Fulu came out, covering the Golden Winged Red Tiger like a sun.

    Fireballs like little suns exploded one by one, immediately causing great lethality.

    Monk Jin Deng watched this scene, his eyes widened subconsciously.

    Although the monk Jin Deng is in the secret realm, the cultivation level belongs to a group of people at the bottom, but in the Great Buddha Temple, it is also a unique ancestor-level figure.

    Before the Great Buddha Temple exchanged the Great Sun Tathagata Talisman with Bluecloud Sect for the elixir, Monk Jin Deng naturally knew.

    Great Sun Tathagata was originally the treasure of the Great Buddha Temple. Unfortunately, no one in the sect can draw it. It is a pity that this thing is tasteless and discarded. The sect had no choice but to take this thing out and exchange it with Ye Fan. Elixirs.

    The Sect Master took out the Great Sun Tathagata Talisman and exchanged it, and he never thought that Ye Fan could draw it. He didn't expect Ye Fan to draw it long ago, but Bluecloud Sect kept concealing it, Ye Fan deserves to be a peerless genius! Not to mention the magical pill, the level of Fulu is also amazing.

    The power of the Great Sun Tathagata is not weak, but the opponent is a holy beast after all, and the strength is terrifying. Although the power of the Talisman is not small, it did not cause any fatal damage to the beast.

    Ye Qixian swung his magic sword and slashed towards the monster.

    A blood-red sword shadow fell from the sky, tearing the sky apart.

    The awe-inspiring sword power made Monk Jin Deng feel that his blood was frozen.

    The Golden Winged Red Tiger evaded Ye Qixian's sword in a little embarrassment, and Ye Jinwen's attacks followed one after another.

    Ye Fan summoned the Xuanlong seal and threw it towards the Golden Winged Red Tiger. After the Xuanlong seal absorbed the soul beads, his power became much stronger.

    Ye Qixian and others showed their magical powers, and they didn't show any signs of failure for a while, but they didn't take any advantage.

    Ye Qixian and the others fought the Golden Wing Red Tiger for three days, but there was no victory or defeat, because of lack of spiritual power, they had to leave first to find a cave mansion for temporary cultivation.

    ...

    Ye Fan stayed in the cave and sighed depressed.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's the matter? Even if you lose, it's nothing great. Come back next time."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I'm not depressed about this."

    Bai Yunxi was a little confused. "What's wrong with that?"

    "It's the spirit spring!"

    Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way: "What's wrong with spirit spring?"

    "Several stinky tigers are bathing in spirit spring, it seems they are still soaking. Happy look, why don't you drown those guys." Ye Fan said dullly.

    The place a few people were looking for was already a long distance away from the Golden Winged Red Tiger's lair. Bai Yunxi's soul power could not detect the situation there, and Ye Fan's soul power was surprisingly detectable.

    "Those tigers are now in the bubble spirit spring?" Bai Yunxi said in surprise.

    "Well, that holy tiger probably discovered that the spirit spring could be used before it came out to deal with us. Unexpectedly, after I dealt with the spirit spring bugs, I made those stinky tigers cheaper." Ye Fan was somewhat Depressed thinking: The so-called wedding dress for others, probably so.