chapter 262 Leaving the Secret Realm.

Ni Qingsong loosened his head, and the rest of the Jindan Cultivator successively took out the spirit grass to find Ye Fan to refine the pill. Luo Feiqiao and others have been promoted to the Jindan for many years, and several of them are wealthy.

Ye Fan looked at the spirit grass in heavenfire's jade box, and his eyes flashed with wonder.

"These Jindan have some treasures at the bottom of the box! Good things! Good things!" Ye Fan said with excitement, stilting his legs upside down on the seat.

"Who sent this spirit grass?" Bai Yunxi asked.

"It's Luo Feiqiao, that guy looks a little annoying, but the spirit grass this guy took out is not bad." Ye Fan said with joy.

"If you like it, is there anything special about this spirit grass?" Bai Yunxi asked, tilting his head.

"This is the Thousand-Year Sun Fire Dragon Ginseng. This thing can enhance spiritual power and improve physical fitness. It also has a peculiar use." Ye Fan held the spirit grass said with bright eyes.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's mysterious appearance, and asked curiously: "What's the function?"

Ye Fan surreptitiously said: "It can aphrodisiac! Isn't it amazing?"

Bai Yunxi: "..."

"Although you know , I... the dragon and the tiger are fierce, but the pursuit of men in this respect should be endless." Ye Fan said seriously.

Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and agreed: "Yes! Men's pursuit in this area should be endless. When the pill is refined, remember to leave two for me."

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "Yunxi, you can't take it, this pill is in conflict with your physique..."

Bai Yunxi : "..."

...

Luo Feiqiao looked at the pill in his hand, and a bit of joy flashed in his heart.

It's been a long time since Luo Feiqiao got the Sun Fire Dragon Ginseng, but he never made up his mind which alchemist he wanted to take out. He didn't expect to meet Ye Fan by chance.

Luo Feiqiao smiled bitterly at the corner of his mouth, and secretly said: Although there is nothing to gain in this secret realm, it is not a loss to get acquainted with a clever alchemist.

Song Lanxin looked at Luo Feiqiao and said, "Is this made by Ye Fan?"

Luo Feiqiao nodded and said, "Yes."

Song Lanxin smiled and said, "Congratulations! With this fire dragon pill, yours The Dragon- Transforming Technique should be able to enter the great accomplishment ."

Luo Feiqiao nodded and said: "Yes! Fellow Song, if you have any spiritual grass in your hand, please go and ask Ye Fan to help you refine it, alchemy association building. Alchemists seldom make shots. It is also very difficult to get Alchemist Lou . Spirit-level alchemists below Alchemist Lou are very expensive, and the level of alchemy skills is too far behind Ye Fan."

Song Lanxin frowned. Said : "I asked Ye Fan to make a payment for the spirit stone. I didn't bring in many spirit stones ."

Luo Feiqiao smiled and said: "Then you only need two pills. Actually, Ye Fan is easy to talk."

Song Lanxin hesitated and said, "That's okay." However, if he can choose, he is more willing to pay for spirit stone. Spirit stone can earn more. If the medicine is missed, it may not be possible to have Spirit stone Buy it, has too few high-level alchemists.