chapter 364 Moving Tiger

Fifteen years later.

    Ye Fan lay lazily on a bed made of jade, and said boringly, "I haven't had a good luck in the past few years. I can't find anything useful."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said secretly. : Ye Fan’s vision is too high. In the past few years, although they have not harvested any elixir or elixir that can reach the sky in one step, they have discovered a lot of heavenly herbs, and they have also found three good ones. The spiritual spring, cultivation base has made a lot of progress.

    It is very difficult for the Yuan Ying Cultivators to advance to the Southern Continent. However, after staying here for more than 20 years, he has a faint feeling of breaking through the late Yuan Ying period. It will take hundreds of years to be outside Cultivate to this point.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "I think the harvest has been good, and your cultivation level has risen a lot. I think you are about to break through the late Yuan Ying stage."

    Ye Fan absorbs Spirit Spring every time . However, Ye Fan did not improve as much as a few of them.

    Ye Fan held his chin and said, "In the late Yuanying stage, it is still very early. I heard that there are immortal veins in this place. If you can find thousands, tens of thousands of immortal crystals will be fine. When the time comes, don't talk about Yuanying. In the late stage, the
transformation of gods is also promising."

   Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan is really big! Immortal crystal is nothing more than a legend, Ye Fan still dreams of tens of thousands of immortal crystal.

    Radish shook his legs, sitting on the jade bed on one side, holding a huge ginseng gnawing.

    Ye Fan glanced at the little ginseng and couldn't help but said, "This guy is really weird! I thought this guy likes to eat radishes, but I didn't expect that this guy also likes to eat ginseng." It's obviously a cowardly to foundation monster beast. The guys who are afraid dare to eat the same kind.

    "It's just that there is no ginseng of spirit, what to eat to make up! It's not a big deal," Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan looked at the wreath on the top of the Radish's head, and said suspiciously, "What is on this guy's head!"

    "The wreath I made for him, because he said that he has too little hair, and it was all pulled out by you. It doesn't look good." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and secretly said: Just such a short winter melon is really stinky! Ye Fan disliked the stinky beauty of ginseng, and was a little cautious.

    ...

    Xu Mingyang walked in and looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and asked worriedly: "Did you see your eldest brother?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "No, what happened?"

    Xu Mingyang had a headache. Said: "Maybe he went to look for that tiger again. This guy is really true. I can't stop it anymore. He is a stunner and disappeared."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." In the past ten years, Ye Qixian swordsmanship progressed so quickly, and occasionally got bored, Ye Qixian ran to look for the Golden Winged Red Tiger of the God of Transformation level. Even if he came back from a serious injury, he still enjoyed it.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Big Brother, I guess he's going to find that tiger again."

    Xu Mingyang shook his head helplessly, and said, "That guy really doesn't know what to say about him."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Xu Mingyang's heart flashing. After a bit of sympathy, Bai Yunxi secretly said: Ye Fan is sometimes a little greedy for life and fear of death, but sometimes greedy for life and fear of death is not a completely bad thing. At least, he doesn't need to worry about Ye Fan's safety all the time like Xu Mingyang.