chapter 304 All parties gather

Bluecloud Sect.

    Ye Qixian went down with a sword, and a whole hill was cut down neatly.

    Xu Mingyang looked at the flying sword in Ye Qixian's hand and said, "Your sword is a lot more powerful!"

    "It's all thanks to the second brother." Ye Fan was angry at first and said not to give Nine Netherworld Iron, but finally gave it. After Ye Qixian put Nine Netherworld Iron into Flying sword, the power of Flying sword suddenly increased by 15%.

    "The second and third brothers went to the cemetery together, will there be any problems?" Xu Mingyang asked.

    Ye Qixian thought for a while, and said, "It shouldn't be possible. The third brother is Yuan Ying, and the second brother is not weak."

    "I heard that Jiang Lingxue and Ji Liangchuan will also go." Xu Mingyang hesitated.

    Ji Liangchuan is the young master of the Shenfeng Sect, and he is as famous as Ye Qixian. Since Xu Mingyang brought back Ye Fan’s complemented Blue Hollow Heart Technique from the Tianmu Secret Realm, Ye Qixian’s cultivation base and swordsmanship have advanced by leaps and bounds, leaving the Cultivator of the same rank behind...

    If you really want to talk about strength, it is natural that Ye Qixian is higher, but the strength of Shenfeng Sect is higher than that of Bluecloud Sect, so in terms of background, Ji Liangchuan is higher.

    Back then, Xu Mingyang offended people in the secret realm and provoked Yuan Ying Cultivator from other continents.

    Ye Qixian secretly made an appointment with a few Yuanying and squashed them all. Later, the few Yuanying cultivators left the southern Continent in a desperate manner. This matter was not very glorious, Ye Qixian didn’t mention it, other continents. Of the few Yuanying cultivators, naturally they wouldn't mention it.

    Others only know that Xu Mingyang's finding fault was resolved by Ye Qixian, but they don't know how Ye Qixian resolved it. Even Xu Mingyang was kept in the dark.

    "The second brother married Bai Yunxi, and Jiang Lingxue married Ji Liangchuan. Naturally, the marriage contract of the year was no longer considered." Ye Qixian said.

    The marriage contract that year was first proposed by the Galaxy Sword Sect. Ye Fan’s cultivation aptitude had a problem. Many people of the Galaxy Sword Sect who admired Jiang Lingxue regarded Ye Fan as unpleasant. They determined that Ye Fan was not worthy of Jiang Lingxue, and spread to Unfavorable rumors about Ye Fan everywhere.

    ...

    Ye Fan fell outside the ruins, and many people have gathered outside the ruins.

    "Sect Little Young Master." As soon as Ye Jinwen arrived, two Jindan Cultivator from the Blue Cloud Sect who were in charge of investigating the ancient ruins rushed to greet him.

    "How is the situation?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    "The ruins were shaken out by a recent earthquake. According to calculations, the ruins will be fully revealed in five days."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "I know."

    Li Mo looked at the Fan Ye next to Ye Jinwen. Somewhat suspiciously: "Sect Little Young Master brought out
Alchemist Fanye too?"

   Ye Fan smiled and said, "I am also very interested in this ruin, so I followed."

    Li Mo smiled awkwardly. Laughed and said: "Yes..."

    "Go down." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan watched Li Mo go, and rolled his eyes unconsciously, "This fool, seeing me is like seeing a porcelain doll, for fear of falling. Lao Tzu is a late JinDan Cultivator. I can do it with one hand. I pinched him to death."