chapter 208 Join Attacked

In the cave.

    "Senior Sister, they said that Shen Wei asked Fan Zhong to avenge Wu Yuan. As a result, two foreign aids fled, and Shen Wei died one junior." Ma Rui said in a smirk.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "I heard."

    It is too far-fetched to say that Shen Wei wants to avenge Wu Yuan. As far as she knows, Wu Yuan and Shen Weiping are both elite disciples of Xuanming Sect. There is fierce competition for the resources of the sect.

    In the final analysis, Ye Fan made too much, which made other people greedy.

    Many cultivator have visited Ye Fan's pill shop. I heard that the treasured spirit grass in the secret realm has flowed into that pill shop.

    Thinking of fighting with other Cultivator in order to cherish one or two spirit grasses, Ye Fan's guy relied on alchemy and harvested a large pile of spirit grasses. Feng Mo'er suddenly gave birth to the impulse to become an alchemist.

    "Why didn't I notice that Ye Fan is such a cruel person!" Ma Rui shuddered.

    Thinking of the pill that she had coveted Ye Fan's body, Ma Rui felt a little cold in his neck.

    Feng Mo'er glanced at Ma Rui and said, "Fortunately, you didn't offend Ye Fan too much."

    Ma Rui scratched his head, and said with some rejoicing: "Yes!"

    Ma Rui secretly said: Wu Yuan is the ancestor's three orders and five applications. , The person who wants to walk around by himself, this Ye Fan killed Wu Yuan, what kind of cruel person he is! "That fellow Ye Fan is too good at making money, no wonder Bai Yunxi would be willing to follow him."

    Feng Mo'er nodded, and said: "Yeah! Ye Fan's wealth may not be comparable to Jindan ancestor."

    ...

    Tianlei bamboo and bamboo forest.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "I think it seems that someone has been spying on us lately."

    Because it feels like someone is spying on the same, Bai Yunxi is always a little uncomfortable and unhappy about refining.

    Ye Fan didn't have any scruples, and he said that to the Cultivator the body is a skin, and it doesn't matter if it is seen. He also said that some Cultivator are born with spiritual eyes, even if they wear clothes, they will be seen completely.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes, a bunch of no abilities. I think we earn too much. They spy on us outside. I really don't know what these guys are thinking. There are so many places in this secret realm. What are we doing?"

    Bai Yunxi felt it, and of course Ye Fan could feel it. Ye Fan recently added a lot of array restrictions outside the Tianlei Bamboo Forest.

    "I heard a rumor outside." Bai Yunxi said.

    "What rumors?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "The rumors say that you have a treasure on your body and you can naturally turn the spirit grass into a pill."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said: "What are you kidding? Will there be such a magic weapon? If there is such a magic weapon, where do you need an alchemist?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes, I think so too, but many other people don't think so!"

    Ye Fan cursed dullly: "A group of idiots,has a head but no brain"