chapter 250 Battles against Yuanying

The Jindan cultivators sent by the Tianyi sect were killed by Ye Fan, and the energetic Jindan cultivators who were originally led were frightened and fled.

    Where the Nether Sword is pointing, the fire is flying, and it is all strong.

    A bronze tripod magic weapon sacrificed by a Jindan cultivator caused Ye Fan to smash into pieces with a sword.

    Lou Cheng looked dazzled, "Is this the power of the Nine Netherworld Iron? It's really horrible!"

    Lou Cheng has a piece of Netherworld Iron in his hand, but it is not big in size, so Lou Cheng just followed the method of Professor Ye Fan. , Incorporating Nine Netherworld Iron into the magic weapon.

    A cyan figure descended from the sky and landed in front of Ye Fan.

    "You are so courageous! You dare to kill innocents so indiscriminately." Shen Manqing looked at Ye Fan's gritted teeth.

    "They all died because of you. If it weren't for you, a mad woman, how could they think of arresting my wife? You are the poisonous scorpion." Ye Fan said viciously.

    "You don't fit him."

    Ye Fan was irritated by Shen Manqing's words, his eyes were blood red, Ye Fan smiled coldly, raised his sword and pointed towards Shen Manqing, "Smelly bitch, you are a lot of age. You never married a virgin, knowing what’s appropriate and inappropriate. You can’t marry yourself, but you’re taking care of my wife’s affairs. The dog is taking care of the mouse."

    Shen Manqing grew up so old that she didn’t get scolded like that. After that, she was immediately angry, "I will eliminate you as a demon for the cultivation world today."

    Ye Fan smiled coldly, and said: "There are too many people who want to get rid of this scum like me. It's up to you!"

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    Ye Fan waved his hand, and dozens of Fulus flew towards Shen Manqing, "explosive."

    A dozen Fulus practiced in a line, and they burst out with amazing power in an instant.

    "The flames are blazing! It's strange, it's Sheng Zhihao's trick! Why can Baiye do too?" The Cultivator standing next to Lou Cheng said in a puzzled way.

    Lou Cheng swallowed, as if he felt that something was about to break through the ground.

    A cyan flame flew out from the top of Ye Fan's head. As soon as the cyan flame appeared, it dyed the entire sky blue.

    The cyan flame burned, and the temperature rose several degrees in an instant.

    "This is... Skyfire." Lou Cheng said with wide eyes. "It's actually a sky fire."

    Lou Cheng gritted his teeth. Ye Fan has always been interested in fire. Lou Cheng thought it was strange. If Ye Fan just wanted more choices, then Ye Fan bought too much fire. Now I think, this kind of fire should be used to feed the sky fire, and ordinary sky fires restrain each other, but because of the special nature of sky fire, sky fire can merge with other fires.

    "The Flame of Life, Master Cheng, he is Ye Fan, it is really strange, I heard that Ye Fan is a foundation building!"

    "Ye Fan has been out of the secret realm for many years, even if he is promoted to the Jindan, it is not strange."

    Lou Cheng frowned, a little red flashing across her face.

    Lou Cheng suddenly remembered that when he first met Ye Fan, he had mentioned to Bai Ye that the person he admired most was Ye Fan. At that time, Bai Ye's face was very strange!