chapter 234 Hongman Banquet

Situ Jiaojiao and others used the teleportation array to teleport to Lincity, and Situ Ning, who had been waiting in the forest for a long time, greeted several people.

    "Jiaojiao, you can be regarded as coming back, the ancestor is very worried about you!" Situ Ning said.

    Situ Jiaojiao smiled coquettishly, "Auntie, I am very lucky, see, nothing happened."

    Situ Ning smiled and said, "You are okay, naturally the best."

    "City Lord Ning Good." Wang Chenxiao said respectfully.

    "It's Wang Xian's nephew! You have taken care of Jiaojiao during this time." Situ Ning said with a smile.

    "The lord is polite." Wang Chenxiao said.

    Situ Ning seemed to have a good impression of Wang Chenxiao, and the hot chat with Wang Chenxiao put Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi aside.

    Under Situ Jiaojiao's arrangement, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi moved into the City Lord's Mansion.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi had been holding back in the deep mountain forest for three years. They rarely saw the city. They said hello to Princess Jiaojiao and went out shopping.

    City Lord's Mansion.

    "Jiaojiao, that Fan ye is your senior?" Situ Ning asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "I heard that your master values ​​him more." Situ Ning frowned.

    "Right." Situ Jiao said dejectedly.

    Situ Ning frowned, and said, "That guy doesn't seem to be special! Why does your master value him more?"

    "Auntie thinks he doesn't look special?" Situ Jiaojiao asked.

    Situ Ning looked at Situ Jiaojiao in confusion, and said, "It's just a casual cultivator. Is there anything better?"

    Situ Jiaojiao squinted her eyes and secretly said: Fan Ye is deeply hidden, and he is not seen by ordinary people. No wonder Xi Yun said that there are few people with vision in this world, and Fan Ye looks like a club, no one can tell. his fight, she said, listening to his father, aunt very sinister eyes, I did not expect it this way, "Master prefer him, aunt, Why do you ask?"

    "is casually ask, you want to sapphire glaze glass liquid for that Guy?" Situ Ning asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao nodded, and said, "Yes! Master asked me to take care of him. In my site, I always want to do my best as a landlord. Anyway, the sapphire glaze glass liquid  is a special product of the Situ family, and it's nothing."

    "JiaoJiao, you changed a lot ah! "Stuart Ning Road.

    "Is there?" Situ Jiaojiao asked in confusion.

    Situ Ning frowned and said in secret: Situ Jiaojiao didn't care about other people's affairs before, not to mention that this Fan Ye also grabbed Sheng Zhihao's attention.

    ...

    The scale of Lin City is not small, there are many shops on the street, Bai Yunxi accompanied Ye Fan to buy a lot of things.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "I think that aunt's Situ Jiaojiao doesn't seem to like you." When he left Cangshan Yunhai Center, Sheng Zhihao talked to Bai Yunxi and said a lot.

    Sheng Zhihao said that he and the Tianyi sect are as deep as the sea. Ye Fan, as his apprentice, will inevitably be targeted by the Tianyi sect. Situ Jiaojiao will not. Situ Jiaojiao’s ancestors are not easy to provoke. Therefore, the Tianyi sect may give The royal family of Situ a little bit of face and let them follow Situ Jiaojiao to take care of them.