chapter 212 Open and honest

Xu Mingyang liked to chat with Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan like a child to prevent Ye Fan from talking nonsense.

    However, no matter how Bai Yunxi guards, Ye Fan still speaks without thinking about it, and Bai Yunxi simply doesn't bother to pay attention to it.

    Xu Mingyang walked into the house, looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "Friend Daoist Bai, busy?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Xu Mingyang asked with interest: "Friend Daoist Bai and Alchemist Ye have a very good relationship. Ah! How did the two get together?"

    Bai Yunxi turned his head and looked at Xu Mingyang, and said coolly: "He fell in love with me at first sight. I was entangled by him, so I had to agree to him."

    Xu Mingyang replied. He smiled and said, "So that's it."

    Xu Mingyang felt that Bai Yunxi's words were a bit jealous, and he said something like a demonstration.

    "I thought of the rumors I heard before. Alchemist Ye is proficient in alchemy, talisman making, and formation. He is so versatile. Fellow Daoist Bai is very blessed! Ordinary Cultivator can't understand so much at the same time. " However, if it was Ye Fan with a nine-color spirit, it wouldn't be surprising.

    Bai Yunxi snorted softly, and said, "He doesn't have many talents. Although he knows a lot, he is basically half-hearted. After learning the fur, I can't get anything out of it."

    Xu Mingyang smiled and said: "Why? Let alone other, Ye Fan is already a spirit-level alchemist. That superb alchemy is really beyond the reach ."

    "Let's not talk about Ye Fan, let's talk about you, Daoist Xu . Ye Fan said that your the soul power is damaged, which is very troublesome. However, if this problem is not solved, there will be no chance for the cultivation base to rise." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xu Mingyang nodded and said: "Yes, I have seen a way in the classics."

    "What?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "Use the sky fire to temper the divine soul and let the divine soul regenerate." Xu Mingyang said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Xu Mingyang and said, "It is dangerous to temper the soul with the sky fire."

    Xu Mingyang nodded and said: "Yes! There is a 90% chance of falling, and the death rate of merging with the sky fire is very high. Needless to say, it is to use the sky fire to temper the soul, but there is no other way. Ye Daoyou should understand that the cultivation of a Cultivator does not advance and retreat, and he becomes a mortal. It is better to die."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "Ye Fan says yes! Soul-replenishing pills can be solved..."

    Xu Mingyang nodded, and said: "Soul-replenishing pills can be solved. Soul-replenishing pills are made from soul power. You need to understand soul power nine but you need to change the alchemy method. , No one will."

    "He does, but he doesn't replenish soul grass, so he can't help you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xu Mingyang was stunned for a moment, and said, "He can alchemy with spirit power, but Bluecloud..." There is no such trick! Back then, Ye Fan read the books of the Blue Cloud Sect, so he knew everything, but the spirit power alchemy was something of the elixir gate.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Xu Mingyang and said, "He learned it in the Eastern Continent."

    Xu Mingyang nodded and said: "Mixed soul grass, I have it!"