chapter 239 Alchemist

After leaving the small island, Ye Fan had to find another island to form  his Jindan again.

    Three months later, in the sky, lightning and thunder! Billowing thunder and lightning roared down, and the protective array that Ye Fan arranged was smashed to pieces.

    "This thunder robbery is so fierce! He have been chopped to death long ago when it change to an ordinary person." Ao Xiaowan said.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "He will be fine, right?"

    "He will be fine, you forgot, he has a thick skin!" Ao Xiaowan said indifferently.

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and secretly said: When Ye Fan was in the secret realm, his body refining had reached the level of the red lotus gold liquid. There should be more than enough to deal with this thunder tribulation. Bai Yunxi looked at the thunder tribulation in the sky. Can't help but sigh that Ye Fan has foresight! If Ye Fan didn't refine his body, he might be hacked to death.

    Ao Xiaowan shrank his feet and looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "Young Master Bai! Your husband has a thick skin and is not afraid of being struck by lightning. Should we find a place to hide!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi Looking at Ao Xiaowan he said, "I'm not going. If you are scared, you can hide in the ghost flag."

    Ao Xiaowan reluctantly said: "I have nothing to fear."

    "Boom!" A thunderball burst open, and Taotie trembled fiercely.

    Ao Xiaowan blinked and said, "I'll go into the ghost flag to hide."

    Bai Yunxi felt that there were Cultivator around him being attracted by the thunder robbery, but because the thunder robbery was too fierce, those people did not dare to approach.

    "Master, what's wrong with that island! Why is it that the thunder and lightning has struck for so long and it hasn't dispersed yet."

    "It looks like someone is forming Jindan" The little Cultivator was full of excitement.

    The old man has been stuck at the summit of the base building foundation for thirty years, watching the Jindan vision on the island, a bit of jealousy flashed in his eyes.

    "Master, was the thunder robbery so fierce when the Jindan was form?" The little Cultivator asked in a puzzled way.

    "If it is so fierce, there will be few Jindan cultivators. This cultivator who is forming a Jindan does not know whether it has committed too many sins or what, it seems that he has been condemned by the sky."

    "Master, that Jindan Will the Cultivator be smashed to death!"

    "I don't know, looking at the momentum of this thunder tribulation, it is very possible."

    "If this Cultivator who is in the formation dies, then the master will be blessed." Such a close knot JinDan's Cultivator, the net worth is not too bad, right?

    ...

    Ye Fan stayed in the cave, the lightning fell on Ye Fan, and was quickly absorbed by Ye Fan. Ye Fan was covered with a faint purple thunder light.

    Ye Fan was covered with spiritual stones, and millions of spiritual stones had lost their spiritual power.

    Ordinary cultivators only need to consume a million spirit stones, but Ye Fan has already absorbed seven or eight million spirit stones, and is still absorbing it. If it were not for Ye Fan's wealth, he would have been unable to withstand such consumption.