chapter 268 Reaction from all sides.

Yuehua Pill Building.

    "Uncle, you call me?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "Shen Manqing was seriously injured, the people from Medical Immortal Valley came to ask for a Tianmu Rejuvenation Pill."

    "Shen Manqing was seriously injured?" Lou Cheng said in a puzzled way.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "Sheng Zhihao was stuck in the Black Rock Valley. Shen Manqing ran to find Sheng Zhihao's trouble. Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi went in to find Sheng Zhihao. Several people clashed."

    "So, Senior Shen. Was it severely injured by Ye Fan?"

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said: "I heard that it is not Ye Fan, but Ye Fan's Taoist companion Bai Yunxi."

    Lou Cheng was puzzled and said: "No Will it? Fellow Daoist Bai?" Bai Yunxi seems to be in the middle stage of the Jindan.

    Lou Yuehua nodded, and said: "I heard that Bai Yunxi has extremely high sword skills, and he has realized the sword intent to the point of perfection, and his strength is not low."

    Lou Cheng lamented: "Sure enough, I am not a family. My family! Ye Fan is really a genius.”

    Lou Yuehua frowned and said: “The news from the Medical Immortal Valley, this time Shen Manqing’s injuries are extremely serious, and she can’t use force again in the short term. If you don’t take a good rest, you may lose hundreds of years of life."

    Lou Cheng's eyes widened in surprise, and said: "So serious?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded, and said, "I heard it was, it did hurt. It's not light."

    Lou Yuehua secretly said: Matchmaking is risky! Be cautious when entering the industry! Look at how much Shen Manqing paid to match Bai Yunxi and Liu Wenfei!

    "Uncle, the quota for ten pots of elixir has been set for this year. If you add another pot, I'm afraid it will cause trouble." Lou Cheng said.

    In the Eastern Continent, there is only Lou Yuehua as an alchemist. Once Lou Yuehua breaks his own rules, people who want to go through the back door are afraid that they will come in droves.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "It is true, but Tianyi sect is willing to replace a pot of pill with Tianmu Rejuvenating Pill."

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, "It's pretty much the same. After all, Shen Manqing will do it. If this is the case, the Tianyi sect has an unshirkable responsibility, and it should be done to let the first furnace come out." Shen Manqing has done this. If the Tianyi sect does not show that, who would dare to have a good relationship with the Tianyi sect in the future!

    "Uncle, where Ye Fan is now, his Wu Sihan identity can't be used anymore. I don't know where this guy will go." Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua frowned and said, "He didn't go anywhere, so he stayed in Black Rock Valley."

    Lou Cheng said puzzledly: "Is he not afraid of being stuck inside?"

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said, " He has a skyfire and a heaven-level puppet. Shen Manqing lost half of her life to him. Liu Yunhe was forced out of the Black Rock Valley by him. It's hard to say in other places. In Black Rock Valley, Ye Fan's combat power is already yuan Ying, and now no point ability, he really can not block "

    Lou cheng murmured:"!ah "

    yuan Ying Cultivator not a last resort, fights are superficial, practice to become yuanying It's not easy, and there is nothing left when it dies.