chapter 197 Tianmu Secret Realm

Liu Chengfeng looked at Bai Yunxi, and said with some confusion: "Friend Daoist Bai is also interested in fire?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "There is a place called Baiyanju in pill capital , which is exclusively for sale. All kinds of flames, if you are interested, you can go there to see, but the cheapest flame in that place is no less than 20,000 spiritual stones." Liu Chengfeng said.  

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said, "That's it!"

    "Why did Fellow Daoist Liu go up to pill capital?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Liu Chengfeng glanced at Liu Jingyu on one side, and said, "An alchemy master once said that my son has a talent for alchemy. This time I am going to find him a famous teacher."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Liu Chengfeng puzzledly and said, "Friend Daoist Liu. Isn’t it a refiner? Don’t you want your son to inherit your mantle?”

    Liu Chengfeng shook his head, and said: “Where is the refiner who has an alchemist who feasts on him! Staying in the refinery room all day makes my body stinky? Yes, alchemy masters are different, they are respected wherever they go! Earnings are more than that of refining tools."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Bai Yunxi secretly asked: Is this the so-called doing a job, complaining about a job?

    "My son is about to build a foundation, and I want to ask him a foundation pill for him this time." Liu Chengfeng sighed.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    Liu Chengfeng is the deputy head of Dingjian Pavilion. The competition in Dingjian Pavilion is fierce. Liu Chengfeng has already contacted Liu Jingyu with an alchemist. He was waiting to buy foundation pill, but he didn’t want to be cut off by someone in the middle. He bought foundation pill in advance for the price of thirty thousand spiritual stones.

    After Liu Chengfeng inquired, he realized that the pill was bought by an elder of Dingjian Pavilion, and behind this was the shadow of the main pavilion master Liu Chenghan.

    Knowing that the pavilion master is afraid of Liu Jingyu's abilities, and worried that his father and son will both build the foundation and affect his master pavilion master, so he made small moves behind the scenes, Liu Chengfeng couldn't help being a little frustrated, with Liu Jingyu Leaving Dingjian Pavilion.

    "Foundation pill? How many spirit stones do you plan to spend on foundation pill, Fellow Daoist Liu!" Ye Fan asked.

    Liu Chengfeng frowned, feeling that Ye Fan's question was a bit abrupt, but he answered. "One hundred thousand spirit stones ."

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "Hey, it's quite high! Has the price of foundation pill already risen so much?"

    Liu Chengfeng smiled bitterly. Two hundred years ago, 40,000 spirit stones were You can buy foundation pill but as the raw materials for refining foundation pill are becoming more and more scarce, now the number of foundation pill has risen to seven or eighty thousand spiritual stones. Before Liu Chengfeng and an alchemist negotiated the price of eighty thousand spiritual stones, they were cut off with one hundred thousand spiritual stones to build the value of the foundation pill. The benevolent sees benevolence, and the wise sees wisdom.

    Some people took it to enter the foundation building and climbed to the sky in one step.

    "If you need to foundation pill, I have." Ye Fan said.

    Liu Chengfeng looked at Ye Fan and said excitedly: "Do you have friends with Daoist Ye ?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! "