chapter 226 A phoenix that fallen is not as good as a chicken

Seven days later.

    The door of the material room was kicked open, and Situ Jiaojiao stood at the door angrily with her hand on her waist.

    Her Royal Highness's complexion was not very good, and it was obvious that she had not been very happy recently.

    "The two of you have lived quite peacefully, haven't thought about how to leave?" Situ Jiaojiao asked, staring at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    "I can't finish what I have to do every day. Naturally, I can't take care of the things that I want to escape." Ye Fan said lightly.

    "What are you doing so hard for?" Situ Jiaojiao looked disgusted.

    "If you can't finish it, what should you do if you are slaughtered by that senior?" Ye Fan said without thinking. Although Ye Fan was proud, he wouldn't think he could beat the monk at the peak of the Jindan.

    "You greedy for life and fear of death! Are you afraid of him so much? Haven't thought of resisting?" Situ Jiaojiao asked.

    Ye Fan blinked, touched his chin, thought for a while, and said, "I once heard a sentence, life is like rape. If you can't resist, just enjoy it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan This second item!

    "You...this...shameless" It's probably because no one has ever said this to Situ Jiaojiao, and Situ Jiaojiao's complexion is pale.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Situ Jiaojiao, took a deep breath, and said, "His Royal Highness, he will talk nonsense, don't be familiar with him."

    "Hmph, being a man actually made you like him, you fool!" Situ Jiaojiao yelled at Ye Fan.

    Situ Jiaojiao threw the whip towards Ye Fan, and Ye Fan grabbed the whip in his hand.

    "Princess, I still need to use these materials. If they are overturned for you, I will be beaten to death by seniors." Ye Fan said displeasedly.

    "You are so courageous, aren't you afraid that this princess will kill you?" Situ Jiaojiao's whip has always been in vain. At this moment, Ye Fan's whip was caught in his hand, and Situ Jiaojiao felt shameful.

    "Ah! This! A phoenix that has fallen hair is not as good as a chicken, and the tiger has fallen into Pingyang and was bullied by a dog!" Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Situ Jiaojiao was trembling with Ye Fan's anger. Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and leaned forward and whispered: "She is shaking so badly, do you think she is crazy!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Wang Chenxiao walked in, grabbed Situ Jiaojiao, and said: "Princess Princess, you have a lot of adults, don't have common knowledge with them, everyone is standing on the same front, we must work together."

    Situ Jiaojiao snorted coldly, full He said unhappily: "Who wants to work together with these two guys?"

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "You dislike me! I still think you are a girl who is holding back."

    Situ Jiaojiao: "You are so big ."Go out, let's see how I can clean up you..."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "Friends Daoist Fan, Friends Dao Xi, do you know how the former assistants of Senior Sheng died?" Wang Chenxiao asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know, how did you die? Is it stupid?"

    "You are about to die stupid." Situ Jiaojiao said dissatisfied.

    Ye Fan looked at Situ Jiaojiao dissatisfied, and said, "That's not right for you to say that!"