chapter 358 Ye Qixian was trapped.

Ye Fan spent three years in the Golden Crow’s lair before he felt the bottleneck in the mid-yuanying stage. Ye Fan took a golden marrow pill and another flying immortal talisman to enter the mid-yuanying stage. After entering the mid-yuanying stage, Ye Fan took another time to consolidate his cultivation.

    Ye Fan sat cross-legged, sitting by the magma pool, staring at the magma pool with piercing eyes.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's wrong?"

    "There is something underneath." Ye Fan said thoughtfully.

    "Can't your soul power be detected?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "There is magma obstructed, it can't be detected ."

   Bai Yunxi hesitated for a moment, and said, "Would you like to go down and have a look?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I want to go down. But..."

    Every time this magma pool goes deep by a foot, the power of the flame is several times violent, and Ye Fan vaguely feels that the bottom is not flat, so he can't make up his mind. Although Ye Fan was courageous, there were so many weird things in the Secret Realm of Ancient Immortals that Ye Fan did not dare to venture into danger easily.

    "I'll go down and take a look." Onion flapped its wings.

    After absorbing the golden crow fire, the onion grew two small wings, and the body became more rounded.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan secretly said: After eating the Golden Crow Fire, the onion has become much stronger, and he should let it work hard to take advantage of it.

    The onion turned into a round fireball, rolled into the magma, and it took a while before it came up.

    Ye Fan watched the onion rise, and couldn't wait to ask: "How?"

    "You don't want to go down. There are several groups of magma scorpions living under the magma. If you go down, it is easy to be attacked by the groups of scorpions." Onion said.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "Really? Forget it."

    Ants often kill elephants and fight a group of ground snakes under the magma. The risk is too great. Thinking of the power of the spirit spring insects, Ye Fan did not dare to underestimate the group of scorpions.

    Onion thought for a while, and said: "Golden Crow is the nemesis of the scorpions underneath." Fire Scorpion is on the Golden Crow's recipe, "You have been soaking in the magma during this period of time, absorbing the power of the flames in the magma, I am afraid it is relying on it. With the golden crow’s remaining power, these fire scorpions didn’t come up to attack you."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Ye Fan frowned and said secretly: This magma is different from the magma elsewhere. It contains a substance that he doesn't know very well. You can wash the bone and cut the marrow, and when running the body refining tactics, Ye Fan can clearly feel that he has absorbed such substances. Sometimes the absorption is fast, and Ye Fan can feel a murderous aura.

    Ye Fan originally thought that the murderous aura he felt was an illusion, but when Onion said that there were creatures under the magma, Ye Fan suddenly understood that the substances he needs are also needed by the creatures underneath. Sometimes the absorption is too strong, causing the following  creatures are dissatisfied, but it may be because the Golden Crow fire is still there, so the creatures below dare not come up.