chapter 377 The Whereabouts of Bai Yichen

Not long after Ao Bupa was gone, he met Ao Qing who had left before.

    Ao Qing couldn't help being frightened when he saw the golden dragon catching up. There were many dragons beaten by the golden dragon because he found the wrong person.

    In the past few years, the number of people looking for Bai Yichen from the Monster Dragon tribe has gradually decreased.

    Ao Qing said cautiously: "Senior Golden Dragon, didn't you say..."

    Ao Qing's afraid gave Ao Bupa a disdainful look and said, "What are you afraid of? If I don't beat you, I won't beat you anymore. I'm afraid that you won't do anything wrong."

    Ao Qing said nonchalantly: "Of course not."

    "Take me to find a place to rest!" Golden Dragon said proudly.

    Ao Qing nodded, and said hurriedly: "Okay, okay, the senior person is really similar to Senior Bai!" Ao Qing originally thought that things were all right, but it turned out not to be, and the Spirit stone who thought about getting it blinked. Fly away , my heart is empty.

    "It's the Cultivator's image that was randomly found by the blind guys than before, because it's a blood relationship!" Golden Dragon said.

    Ao Qing said in surprise: "Blood relationship, isn't it possible to use blood trace back?"

    Golden Dragon glared at Ao Qing and said, "Do you think I don't know? That guy said he didn't see anything."

    Ao Qing frowned, a bit of chill flashed in his heart, and he didn't see that there were two situations, one was that the blood relationship was too different, and the other was that he was dead!

    Ao Qing shuddered, and secretly prayed that Bai Yichen was not dead.

    You know, the entire Monster Dragon tribe hopes that Golden Dragon will quickly find Bai Yichen, and then quickly ascend.

    The various demonic dragons have lived under the shadow of the Golden Dragon for many years, eager to send this plague god away. If Bai Yichen dies, the Golden Dragon may never soar.

    "That guy must have seen it and deliberately lied to me." Golden Dragon gritted his teeth.

    Ao Qing looked at Golden Dragon in a puzzled way: "Senior, will that guy be bold enough to deceive you?"

    Golden Dragon said dullly: "Others don't dare, but that guy has something to do with Yichen, maybe there is Dare, Yichen used to like to knock on my dragon horns."

    Ao Qing was holding the dragon horns, and he didn’t dare to squeeze. Dragon horns are sensitive areas of the dragon clan. When confronting an enemy, whoever hits the dragon’s horns is easy to attract. The dragons went crazy.

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi originally wanted to repair the cave that was destroyed by the Golden Dragon. Soon, Yun Haotian, a Cultivator in the God transformation stage of Xingzhou, came over and invited them to stay in the tower of Xingzhou.

    Ye Fan accepted the invitation of the cultivator of God Transformation.

    "Nephew Bai, the maps you want from all parts of the middle Continent are here." Yun Haotian said diligently.

    "Senior Lao Yun will come out in person for this little thing, and Yunxi really can't bear it." Bai Yunxi couldn't help but said.

    Yun Haotian smiled, and said: "It's just a matter of effort."