chapter 259 After the war.

Ye Fan put away the Rongtian Mirror, and put back the array flag used for the Array.

    Ye Fan was a little depressed and said: "The array flag is half destroyed, and a lot of talismans have been consumed. The puppets are all destroyed and the loss is big."

    Sky-horned beasts belong to the demon clan, and the yuan pill also belongs to the magic pill. Enchanted, the effect of refining into a pill is not great.

    The leather armor of the Skyhorn Beast is difficult to forge, so its usefulness is limited.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, took a deep breath, and said, "It's not bad to get a life back, so don't think too much."

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "I knew I should run faster. "

    When the demon beast died, Luo Feiqiao and others automatically distanced themselves from Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    "Wu Sihan" has exposed too much, and even directly called Bai Yunxi's name before. If everyone can't guess that Ye Fan and Wu Sihan are the same person, they are fools.

    Ye Fan has a fierce reputation, and many Jindan of Tianyi sect died in this person's hands. Shen Manqing could not get anything out of Ye Fan's hands. When the SkyHorn beast died, several cultivators couldn't help worrying that Ye Fan would do something against them.

    Ye Fan glanced at Luo Feiqiao and the others, snorted in displeasedness, and took Bai Yunxi away with Skyhorn Beast's bead pill.

    "Yun Xi, are you hurt?" Ye Fan said with some worry.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "When the monster's tail was thrown off, it seemed to be a little hurt, but it was just a small injury. It will be fine for a period of recuperation."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay. Those idiots have told them that the seals of the Demon Sealing Array are not easy to deal with, and they have to open it, which is really stupid."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: Luo Feiqiao and others should have been preparing for a long time in order to find and open this secret realm. Ye Fan asked these people to give up with a word, and these people would naturally not be reconciled.

    Bai Yunxi thought so in his heart, but what he said was, "Where are they smart! You ask a group of pigs to be as clear as you are. Isn't it difficult for a strong man?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's right ! "

    Baiyun Xi:" ...... "

    " When we can go out? "Bai Yunxi asked.

    "For the time being, I can only find a place to stay, I am afraid I will have to stay here for a while." Ye Fan said depressed.

    "Why?" Bai Yunxi asked in a puzzled way.

    "I can't get out, I'm blocked by the array."

    "Is this banned array so powerful? You can't break it."

    "This banned array is a heavenly top-level array. It is used to seal the Yuan Ying monster beast. What do you think?" Ye Fan said boredly.

    "The devil is not particularly powerful! Since the Cultivator back then could arrange such a powerful array to trap it, why must it be sealed instead of killing it?" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "Do you think it was that strength when it was sealed?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Isn't it?"