chapter 274 Heaven-level Alchemist Certification

Jin Duobao looked at Ye Fan and said, "The reputation of doing business is very important. As long as the reputation of Alchemist Ye is enough, there will be people willing to do business with you."

    Ye Fan frowned and said in confusion: "Isn't Ye Fan's reputation big enough? You know, I haven't joined the pill association yet, so I'm known in the realm of cultivation."

   Jin Duobao: "..." Ye Fan's reputation is big enough, everyone knows that Ye Fan is a scum in the realm of cultivation.

    "Friend Dao Jin is talking about a good reputation. Your reputation will only drive guests out." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan frowned, and said: "There are many people spreading rumors to slander me, and my reputation will not get better if I think about it!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Master Ye, you can go to the Alchemy Association to do some alchemy. Qualification certification is guaranteed by the golden sign of the Alchemist Association, which is somewhat good for your reputation." Jin Manshan suggested.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "That's okay. I can go to the Alchemist Association for the certification of a heavenly alchemy."

    Jin Manshan's heart trembled and asked, "Master Ye can refine a heavenly pill Already ?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes, I made the ten thousand predecessor's yuanying Pill."

   Jin Manshan had been suspicious for a long time, and he couldn't help being a little surprised when Ye Fan said casually.

    Jin Manshan glanced at Wan Yue and said in a puzzled way, "I haven't heard that there is a pill!"

    "The environment of Black Rock Valley is special, and the pill is different from the outside world. However, the effect of the medicine... is okay." Ye Fan looked at Wan Yue.

    Wan Yue shook his head, and said: "The effect of the medicine is completely okay. I have never seen the Essence Pill refined by other alchemists, nor can it be compared. However, in my opinion, the quality of the medicine is very good."

    Jin Manshan looked at it. Turning to Ye Fan, he asked nervously, "I don't know if Alchemist Ye still has the Yuan Ying Pill, I can buy it for 20 million Spirit stone."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "There is. "

    A cultivator can only take one Yuan Ying Pill, and the effect of taking the second one is almost zero. Ye Fan did not give all of the Yuan Ying Pill to Wan Yue. Ye Fan was only in the middle of the Jindan, and it was still early to use the Yuan Ying Pill.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, all turn into spirit grass and give it to me. I have to go to the alchemist association to test the qualifications of a heavenly alchemist, and I have to bring my own medicinal materials."

    Jin Manshan nodded and said: " Good."

    "In addition, these are all replaced with spirit stones." Ye Fan waved his hand and a lot of space rings fell out.

    Jin Manshan can’t help being full of black lines and people who have many spatial rings. There are usually two types. One is the refiner who can refine the spatial ring, and the other is the Cultivator who often kills and overpowers. Ye Fan’s words... The rumors are to some extent. It shouldn't be fake...

    Ye Fan has accumulated a lot of space rings in his hands over the past few years. Ye Fan only kept the ones with the largest space. The small ones are useless, so he took the opportunity to clean them up.