chapter 347 Destroyed the Teleportation array.

pill Valley.

    Li Ying stayed in pill Valley's attic, a little depressed and a little anxious.

    In a blink of an eye, Li Ying has been in the Southern Continent for several months. After Li Ying blocked Ye Fan's defeat before, Li Ying stayed in pill Valley to find a way.

    In line with the principle of knowing yourself and the enemy, Li Ying collected the information of the Bluecloud Sect. After collecting the information, Li Ying's heart became more and more bottomless.

    Li Yu walked in, still holding a green spirit fruit in his hand.

    "Where have you been?" Li Ying asked.

    "Someone from the sect asked me to refine alchemy and took this green bamboo fruit as a reward. This Southern Continent is not useless. Some things are rare on our side." Li Yu smiled and said in a happy mood.

    When Li Ying heard Li Yu's words, she couldn't help rolling her eyes.

    The green bamboo fruit can purify the soul power. It is considered a very precious resource. There are many alchemy in the Central Continent, and this spiritual fruit is usually robbed as soon as it emerges.

    Li Ying secretly said: When he first came, Li Yu was picking and choosing everything, and clamoring to go back all the time, this would stabilize.

    Dan Wang, this guy will come, and sent several beauties to Li Yu, a group of women can energetically give Li Yu ecstasy, a group of Alchemist keeps complimenting Li Yu, but it makes Li Yu happy and not thinking about it.

    "Can you be a little prosperous?" Li Ying said displeased, "Did you forget, what did we come here for?"

    Li Yu looked at Li Ying's face, sat down, and said, "I'm thinking. What's the way."

    Li Ying hugged her arms and looked at Li Yu coolly: "Oh, what do you think of?"

    Li Yu looked at Li Ying's slightly sarcasm face, and couldn't help being a little unhappy, "A way, Let’s go to the Central Continent and find someone to come over and serve the Bluecloud Sect in one pot.”

    Li Ying looked at Li Yu and said: "No." Cross-continent wars are prone to accidents, and there are many experts in the Bluecloud Sect. It is also difficult to serve it in one pot.

    "Another way is to buy the natives of the Southern Continent and let them fight for me." Li Yu said.

    Li Ying nodded, and said: "This method is OK, but...no one can be found."

    The Immortal Pill Gate has no reputation in the Southern Continent. The sky is high and the emperor is far away. There are a lot of counselors in the Southern Continent, and many people retreat as soon as they hear Ye Qixian's name.

    If you want to deal with Ye Qixian, you have to ask the god transformation cultivator to take action. There are only a few cultivators in the southern continent, and there are a few of the monster races. The ancestor of the god transformation can ask for it, but when this person encounters a situation, Just choose Mingzhe to protect yourself, it is not very reliable.

    Li Yu looked at Li Ying and suggested: "Do you think we can spend a sum of spirit stones to exchange things?"

    "If you have a sky fire, Pill Pagoda will sell things because of the spirit stones?" Li Ying Asked angrily.

    Li Yu shook his head and said, "Of course I won't, but the Cultivator in the Southern Continent are all poor?"

    Li Ying rolled her eyes and said: "The Cultivator in the Southern Continent are poor, but Ye Fan is not bad capable of holding money, you want to exchange the spirit stone for fear that it is a daydream."