chapter 219 Fire Spirit Reappears

Ye Fan directed the puppets to attack indiscriminately. The puppets are suitable for group attack, and their accuracy is extremely poor. They basically can't hit Jiang Baihe. However, the people who watched the play were caught in the pan.

    Some cultivators who watched the theater fled one after another when they saw that the situation was not good.

    "Brother, I'll help you." Several cultivators of wanmo Sect ran out.

    Ye Fan took out the Rongtian Mirror and pointed it at several people beside Jiang Baihe.

    Jiang Baihe saw the Mirror of Rongtian, and immediately opened his eyes.

    "The Rongtian Mirror is indeed in your hand." Jiang Baihe said sharply.

    The Rongtian Mirror is the treasure of the Rongtian Palace. If the quadruplets of the Rongtian Palace are still alive, they will never let the Rongtian Mirror fall into Ye Fan's hands, and lose the Rongtian Mirror. Even if the four brothers are alive, after they go back, they will be dead.

    "You are looking at this broken mirror, so you can see how powerful this mirror is." Ye Fan held up the mirror and took a photo at a Cultivator.

    A white light hit a foundation building Cultivator, and the Cultivator fell directly to the ground like a broken kite, with no breath.

    In this weird scene, many people have scalp hair.

    "Impossible, it is impossible for you to activate the Rongtian Mirror." Jiang Baihe said.

    As far as Jiang Baihe knows, it takes strong soul power to activate the Rongtian Mirror. Although the soul power of the quadruplets is very strong, it is still very reluctant to activate the Rongtian Mirror. Therefore, the Rongtian Mirror is divided into four by the Rongtian Palace.

    After getting the Rongtian Mirror, Ye Fan started the Rongtian Mirror for the first time. Seeing the magical effect of the Rongtian Mirror, Ye Fan couldn't help being shocked. He found a great treasure! Ye Fan shouted in his heart.

    Ye Fan took a photo at Jiang Baihe, and Jiang Baihe dodged flexibly, crushing a escape talisman.

    Although Jiang Baihe had recovered his life, he was still injured by Ye Fan with the Rongtian Mirror.

    Ye Fan held the mirror and shook it around. The cultivators watching the show around were afraid of being hit by the mirror light, so they fled in all directions.

    Ye Fan looked at the cultivator who had fled from wasteland, and he was extremely happy, with a sense of majesty that he had become a peerless expert.

    "Yun Xi, look at me, they all scared away by me!" Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Ao Xiaowan rolled his eyes and said, "These people are not afraid of you, they are afraid of the mirror in your hand."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "Is there any difference? Anyway, the mirror is mine now. they were afraid of the mirror, I was afraid. "

    Ao Xiaowan:" ...... "

    ......

     Huo Xuan'er full of depressed scratched her hair," Ye Fan madman "

     Huo Xuan'er luck is not very good, Ye Fan command When the puppet attacked indiscriminately, she was accidentally injured again.

    Huo Shanshan looked at Huo Xuan'er and said: "Miss, we will not get together in the future, the risk is too great."

    Huo Xuan'er said dullly: "Let's go." Watching the excitement once, was injured once. This price is really a bit big.