chapter 275 Visitors from all directions

A luxurious ship entered the Pill capital. After the news spread that Ye Fan became a heaven-level alchemist, a large number of Cultivator poured into the pill capital. Tianyi sect banning of Ye Fan did not affect the enthusiasm of the Cultivators at all.

    Ye Fan's character is no longer the focus now. For many cultivators, Ye Fan is a complete scum and there is no problem, as long as this scum is willing to refine alchemy.

    After Wan Yue became a cultivator of yuanying, it was because of the news of the blessing of the yuanying Pill refined by Ye Fan, all the cultivators fell into madness.

    Yuan Ying cultivators are the top power of the Eastern Continent. There are many cultivators in the Eastern Continent who cannot advance to the peak of the Jindan because they do not have a pill card. Which Jindan cultivator does not want to follow Wan Yue to advance to Yuan Ying?

    Many sects have sent messengers to go to pill capital to befriend Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan was a Heavenly Alchemist in the middle of the Jindan, and his future was even broader than that of Lou Yuehua.

    Situ Jiaojiao stood on the bow of the boat, looking into the distance, and said, "Elder Xiong, you see that the car in front of you is like the chairman of the Refining master Association."

    Situ Xiong nodded and said, "It seems like it is, Qiu Ranke unexpectedly. Came here in person, this guy really gave Ye Fan face."

   Qiu Ranke is a Yuanying Cultivator, and also a Heavenly Refining Master, and the chairman of the Refining Master Association. His status is a bit worse than that of Lou Yuehua, but not much worse.

    "Jiaojiao, I heard that your senior can also refine tools, is it true?" Situ Xiong asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao shook her head, and said, "I don't know, he hadn't practiced magical artifacts when he was in Cangshan Yunhai."

    "I heard that Ye Fan has a heavenly puppet next to him, and that is Ye Fan's refinement. The level of the instrument may have a heavenly level." Situ Xiong said.

    Situ Jiaojiao said unexpectedly: "Elder, who said this!"

    "Ni Qingsong, Qiu Ranke's apprentice, was drunk and was talked about accidentally. I heard that Ye Fan made a heavenly puppet. At that time, Ni Qingsong was nearby, but because of Ye Fan's fierce reputation, Ni Qingsong didn't dare to approach him for fear of being killed." Situ Xiong said.

    Situ Jiaojiao shook her head and said, "Ni Qingsong is too courageous. He missed his chance in vain. The brother's temper is a little weird, but as long as he doesn't try to dig his corner, he is still very good at talking... …"

    "The refining of a heaven-level puppet is not easy! If you can observe it up close, it will be a great opportunity for the refiner." Situ Xiong said.

    ...

    A burst of clear music came, and the music turned softly, and it sounded like a feeling of physical and mental comfort.

    Situ Jiaojiao looked into the distance, and an exquisite and elegant pink ship entered Situ Jiaojiao's sight.

    On the pink boat, several female nuns dressed in colorful clothes danced gracefully, and several female nuns held or played the piano or the pipa.

    "Red sleeve Tactics, the red sleeve Tactics is here." Situ Jiaojiao said.

    Situ Xiong squinted his eyes and said: "The Sect Master of the Red Sleeve Tactics seems to have come in person. Ye Fan's face has improved this time, and Qiu Ranke and Mu Hongling have actually come forward."