chapter 356 Bubble spirit spring.

Although the spirit spring insect was invisible, it could hear a crackling sound when it burned.

The onion burned over spirit spring for more than half an hour, and the spirit spring water boiled before it died down.

The onion turned into a small fire ball and fell on Ye Fan, and said proudly: "It's okay ."

Ye Jinwen threw a dead rabbit into the lake again, and the rabbit sank into the bottom of the spring without any abnormality.

Ye Fan put away the onion and said, "You can go into the water."

"Second brother, you are really capable. If there is no such sky fire today, we will miss this spiritual spring in vain." Ye Jinwen said in a happy mood.

Ye Fan smiled triumphantly and said, "It's nothing."

"There should be a lot of spiritual springs in this secret realm ." Ye Jinwen opened the map and looked at it.

spirit spring insects have been haunting the Cultivator who enter the secret realm. The spiritual grass in this secret realm has been picked over and over again, and the spiritual springs are still very well preserved, and they are of great value!

Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Jinwen's thoughts through, and said helplessly: "If you have time to think about the spiritual springs in other places, you should hold on to the spiritual springs in front of you." Even if there are spiritual springs in the secret realm, you may not be able to encounter them.

Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "That's good."

Ye Fan was soaking in the spirit spring lazily, with a happy expression: "This spirit spring is really comfortable! There are too many people."

Ye Fan After blinking, he secretly said: In the Tianmu Secret Realm, at first Brother Xu was soaking in the spirit spring with them, and then he left. What the two of him and Bai Yunxi wanted to do, it was really intoxicating to think of it, a pity, Afterwards, he have been busy, and if he want to be alone with Yun Xi like this, there is no chance.

Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and the sound transmission said: "Don't think about the messy thing."

Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi a little innocently. Bai Yunxi's sound transmission was a bit fierce, but after the sound transmission, he couldn't help it but Blushed.

Bai Yunxi turned his face away and secretly said: The spiritual spring in the Tianmu Secret Realm is airtight, but the spiritual spring here is open, and besides this place is full of dangers, he didn't want to do something shameless with Ye Fan here.

Ye Jinwen frowned and muttered in dissatisfaction: "Second brother, you still think there are too many people. The four of us can't absorb the spiritual spring faster than you alone."

Ye Qixian, who closed his eyes and absorbed the spiritual energy, opened his eyes. Took a look at Ye Fan, and said faintly: "Jinwen is right."

A bit of confusion flashed in Ye Qixian's heart. It was obvious that his cultivation base was high than Ye Fan, but the speed of absorbing spirit spring was only About one-fifth-sixth of Ye Fan's, Ye Jinwen and others' absorption speed was about the same as his.

Ye Fan thought for a while, and said, "Maybe it's because of my special technique."

The Nine Heavens and All Things that he cultivates can absorb spiritual energy fast. If it weren't for this, it would be impossible with his eight spiritual root qualifications to is born yuanying so quickly.

Ye Jinwen was somewhat intoxicated by absorbing the spiritual energy in the spirit spring: "Although this spirit spring pool is not large, the quality of the spirit spring is really good. There is no high-quality spirit spring in the Southern Continent. I don't know if there is a high-quality spirit spring in the middle Continent."