chapter 203 Pig teammates

As soon as Ye Fan entered the secret realm, he met many acquaintances.

    "It's you, you really have a transmission token." Mu Xue stared at Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said solemnly: "Well, it's me, even if I have a transmission token, you shouldn't chase after me! I am a person with a wife, and I love a wife the most. I don't know how to eat Wild food."

    Mu Xue looked at Ye Fan and smiled coldly.

    Lin Mo on one side heard what Ye Fan said and couldn't help but smile, "Master Ye, it's the same way! You like Fellow Daoist Bai the most."

    Ye Fan glanced at Lin Mo, sighed softly , and said, "You are here too. ? "

    Lin Mo nodded his head," I won a lucky Tianmu Secret Realm transmission token, the door division let me come. "

    Lin Dan to desert all the time, also I went to see Ye Fan's whereabouts, but Ye Fan had already disappeared at that time, and Lin Dan naturally found nothing.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Oh, that's it! Girl Luo is here too."

    Luo Dieyi nodded to Ye Fan when she heard the words, and said, "Master Ye, it's been a long time."

    Lin Mo saw. Ye Fan, quickly guessed the origin of Ye Fan’s token. Soon after Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi arrived at Ice sword Island, news of the death of Xuanming Sect Wu Yuan came out. At that time, people from Xuanming Sect arrived. I went to explore Ice sword Island.

    Lin Mo originally thought that with the strength of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, it was impossible to kill Wu Yuan, but seeing Ye Fan appear here, Lin Mo probably understood that he had missed it.

    Lin Mo glanced at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and said, "Friend Daoist Ye, Fellow Daoist Bai take care, I'll take one step first."

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "Let's go, let 's go, there will be a period later."

    Lin Mo's figure one way, with Luo Dieyi and others, quickly disappeared.

    Luo Dieyi looked at Lin Mo and said, "Brother, I think there is a misunderstanding between Miss Mu Xue and Alchemist Ye. Shall we just go like this?"

    Lin Mo said nonchalantly: "Don't worry, Alchemist Ye will deal with it. Instead, it is us, the clan leader, what we are looking for, and the other companies are also focusing on it. We have to do it quickly and don't let other companies grab If you can’t get anything, it’s hard to explain when you go back.”

    Lin Mo secretly said: When Wu Yuan died, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi should both be in the early stage of foundation building. Both of them are now in the middle stage. With the magic weapon of his life and the understanding of the sword intent, although Mu Xue has the advantage in her cultivation, she is an alchemist, and her combat strength is not too strong. What's more, even if they really can't be defeated, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi must have escaped.

    "Brother, what you said is, brother, where did you say that Alchemist Ye's transmission token came from?" Luo Dieyi asked.

    Lin Mo smiled and said, "It's not surprising for someone like Ye shao to send him a transmission token!"

    Luo Dieyi nodded and said, "That's right."

    ...

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Xue. , Asked: "Miss Mu, won't you go?"

    Mu Xue looked at Ye Fan coldly, without speaking.

    "If you don't go, we have to go." Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi and left quickly.